MoFo Awards, Take Two

Tools    

this awards has been lifted of the ground!

Even though i may have revived the awards program, i would like to say thanks to:
Samsonitedelilah, Nebbit, Anonymous last, Zzat, OG-

And any other member of the awards team. Thanks for helping me! an i'm glad foe helping the host, and MOFO!

And this is my BOOMstick!
Originally Posted by starrdarcy
this awards has been lifted of the ground!

Even though i may have revived the awards program, i would like to say thanks to:
Samsonitedelilah, Nebbit, Anonymous last, Zzat, OG-

And any other member of the awards team. Thanks for helping me! an i'm glad foe helping the host, and MOFO!
Include everyone but me pffft....

Originally Posted by Nitzer
Include everyone but me pffft....
OOps! Sorry, i guess thanks to you...

Arresting your development
Thanks Sam!

I say claps for the awards team. Anybody want to open a bottle of some spiked punch in a toast to this awesome group of people who set out to do a daunting task and succeeded?
Infinitely suffering thing.
T.S Eliot, "Preludes"

I'd still like that cake...

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
haha! I was about to mention the cake.
I'm planning on thanking everybody who contributed when the winners are announced. There's been a lot of effort poured into this, by a lot of people. It's been fun planning it, but I'll still be biting my nails til it's all done. Thanks for the encouragement, y'all.

Arresting your development
Originally Posted by allthatglitters
I say claps for the awards team. Anybody want to open a bottle of some spiked punch in a toast to this awesome group of people who set out to do a daunting task and succeeded?
Bawls for everyone!

Originally Posted by Anonymous Last
Bawls for everyone!
Bawls!!!

Hello Salem, my name's Winifred. What's yours
aw darn i never got a chance to vote, bugger

oh well

once we get the poles on the way i can start making the awards, im gonna need info people, info. If i have time i can really personalize them specifically for the winners

Originally Posted by undercoverlover
aw darn i never got a chance to vote, bugger

oh well

once we get the poles on the way i can start making the awards, im gonna need info people, info. If i have time i can really personalize them specifically for the winners

Ongoing Tournaments & Brackets

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Lets put a smile on that block
What? Whats all this MOFO awards malarky? I feel like ive been in a hole for the last couple of weeks..........Ok if im honest i have been in a hole for the last couple of weeks, but it was very pleasant, not too damp and had a great kitchen, im not joking it had like a brand new cooker, chrome the works, i tell you......ANYWAY Dam university! Dam no internet connection at my house! I feel like i've missed the Oscars. RIGHT, im gonna do some research on this MOFO awards doohicky and cast some votes, didnt realise it was Offish! (as in official, me and my showbiz talk.)

I was finally nominated for one award - "Most improved poster" !!!

Originally Posted by starrdarcy
I was finally nominated for one award - "Most improved poster" !!!
What'd you have to improve from?

Originally Posted by Nitzer
What'd you have to improve from?
take a look at the "what happened" thread, you'll see...