The Most WTF Movie Stuff [Spoiler Warning!!]

Tools    

Firstly, im really sorry if someone already post this kind of thread.
SPOILER WARNING!!

Ok then, tell me ur WTF movie moments, WTF movie facts, WTF movie poster, or WTF movie ending Feel Free to discuss without Spoiler tag o yeah, it would be great if u post the picture also.

WTF movie moments:
Slumdog Millionaire (2008)
When Jamal locked in the so-called-toilet, his fave actor helicopter is passing by, and then landed near his toilet. Jamal didnt want to throw the chance to ask the actor's autograph. SO, he jump down to the pile of Sh*t where everything's brownie-yellow-and xtremely stink

WTF Movie facts:
Hannibal Lecter never blink in the silence of the lambs

WTF movie poster:

wtf is that??!!

_quick update later. im in hurry _

Whats Yours???

Black Sheep was pretty much WTF for me

A system of cells interlinked
WTF Moment: From Dusk till Dawn - Um, this is a vampire movie?? I was enjoying a nice lil psycho killer road flick, when at one point there is a lil dance number. When Selma vamped out, I was completely caught off guard. I definitely said WTF right in the theater.

WTF Fact: Ian McDiarmid played The Emperor in the Star Wars prequel trilogy as well as Return of the Jedi in 1983. The prequels were shot decades after Return of the Jedi, but McDiarmid played the character 20 years younger than he was in the 80s film!

WTF Poster:

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
The end of Babylon A.D. was definitely a WTF moment. I've seen movies that try too hastily to wrap things up neatly, but this took the cake. Lots of question marks at the end....

Dogtooth was a disturbing and surreal film, lots of WTF moments in this film from Greece, brilliant film though.

Not one of the most WTF moments, but here is the dance scene from the film:

Not in the gore/violence department. I adore AntiChrist, fantastic film.

WTF Ending:

The Mist's Ending. seriously?
Amazing ending, much better ending compared to King's for me. So harrowing.

Samuel L Jackson is the world’s highest grossing actor and his movies have made over $8.5 billion dollars worldwide.

"Now, that's a tasty burger"

http://www.impawards.com/2006/lets_go_to_prison_ver2_xlg.html

The bar of soap is covered in blood. The poster seems to imply that prison rape is funny. Ick.

In the Hong Kong romance, "Needing You..." The main character takes his date to an exotic restaurant where one can eat all manner of delicacies. They stroll through the holding area where the animals are kept before entering the restaurant. They pass by a row of ... house cats in holding pens. Ewwww!

Isabelle adjani has a minor breakdown in the metro - Possession

Top Gun ... a LGBT film?

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Lost Highway.

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
WTF Moment: The movie Audition when she made the guy eat the Vomit ( I had no idea what this movie was about or anything when I saw it, so enough said.

WTF Fact:
Pulp Fiction cost $8 million to make - $5 million going to actor's salaries.

WTF Poster:

MEXICAN SUPERMAN.......

The end of Don't Look Now.

Loving this thread!

WTF Moments: "I'm your father" in Empire Strikes Back

Johnny Depp's Glen character being sucked through the bed and gurgled back out in A Nightmare On Elm Street

Christian Bale's Patrick Bateman hunting the prostitute he just had sex with with a chainsaw AND in the nude with blood all over his body. Such a hilarious scene.

The end of The Fly where the fully mutated Brundlefly is muted with the transportation machine thing. Such a weird, sad and wtfesque moment.

The 1st 45mins of Irreversible. Just deeply unpleasant to watch. That 45 mins had me going wtf all the way through to the point where I wasn't sure if I liked the film or not. I think I lean more towards not liking it than praise, though.

that's what she said...
a WTF movie line:
"IT HURTS!!" in Hatchet, opening killing scene when the hillbilly is being murdered he's screaming that. No duh it hurts! You wouldn't shout it out in real life. LMAO