Best "Creepy Villian" actor

Tools    

I'm going to go with Gary Oldman, John Malkovich, Kevin Spacy or ROBIN WILLIAMS. I'm not kidding if he would play villians for the rest of his life, I wouldn't care. The range on his performances whether it be One Hour Photo or Insomnia he's a great villian. What do you think?
And found he was eating his shoe.

Evolution in Progress...
I'm gonna give you Kevin Spacey (for sure)
think you forgot Christopher Walken though
I also like the guy in Storm of the Century (can't think of the name)

"Some people have a gift for stupidity,an almost mystic ability to withstand any form of logic."-David Gemmell

When I become and Evil Lord dominating all mankind to my will if an advisor says to me "My liege, he is but one man. What can one man possibly do?", I will reply "This." and kill the advisor.

Originally Posted by DrenaiWarrior
I'm gonna give you Kevin Spacey (for sure)
think you forgot Christopher Walken though
I also like the guy in Storm of the Century (can't think of the name)
HOLY CRAP I DID!!! Dude, Christopher Walken is the shiz-nit. (or whatever) I can't believe I missed him. How abaout Christopher Lee for that matter? Or Robert DeNeiro.

Evolution in Progress...
agreed and agreed!

You know who else i like
Al Pacino in The Devil's Advocate!!

Didn't see it.
I'm going with Christopher Walken.

What was even more creepy was watching him dance on the escalator in that music video.

Delirious and deluded
Christopher Walken for sure! I adore him, he is one of my favorite actors.

Didn't see it.
I think this thread is inspiring me to put Suicide Kings in the old DVD player.

Originally Posted by iluv2viddyfilms
Lon Chaney and Vincent Price are the first two that come to mind
Vincent Price is the man!

Evolution in Progress...
Originally Posted by jamesglewisf
I think this thread is inspiring me to put Suicide Kings in the old DVD player.

good idea...now i have to watch that and Long Kiss Goodnight tonight

Plus the new Matrix...time to buy some coffe!

Lorre and Walken are creepiness personified.

Or, at least, Walken was, until he seemed to reinvent himself as a comedic genius. He's too hysterical to be creepy anymore. I swear, the dude can make me laugh with a blank stare. The only thing truly creepy about it is how effortless it appears.

"Suffice-a to say, I had Green Bay last week."

Steve Buscemi has that look about him especially as 'Greene' in 'Con Air'.
My favourite all-time character too!

Ralph Fiennes can also play creepy with the right character.

Also Anthony Perkins, Alan Rickman and in particular Rutger Hauer.

CRAP! I forgot another one! Rutger Hauer is great also. The last scene in Blade Runner scared me, whenever eh was acting like a wolf. I just laugh now. But what's really creepy is how good Harrison is at pretending he's been injured.

I See You When You're Sleeping
I was never scared of Rutger Hauer in Blade Runner but he had me up all night when I watched the Hitcher.

Messenger from Hades' Gate
Since this is about movie villains, I guess I can't give my vote to Lord Dread (the guy pictured in my avatar). Instead, I must give my vote to Hannibal Lector. I do this because I find something EXTREMELY CREEPY about bad guys that I actually LIKE!

Didn't see it.
Yeah. Hitcher was good.

I ate all your bees.
Steve Buscemi has that look about him especially as 'Greene' in 'Con Air'.
Exactly the same person I was going to suggest, seriously creepy

Crispin Glover, almost every movie he does, he creeps me out.

The Blair Witch

Unseen, unknown, and thoroughly creepy.

I looked everywhere for a pic of the Cowboy in Mulholland Drive, but couldn't find it anywhere. And I also tried to print screen it from my DVD, but that was equally frustrating. So screw it. He was creepy though.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."