M. Night Shyamalan, im andre smith

Tools    

I know you have read all the complaints about your movie but if I could i would cuss out every person who has not opened they're eyes. That movie was incredible for a person like you to have made. Most of these people didnt even watch the whole show so they have absolutely no power to say anything. And they call you racist, thats how I know peoples eyes werent open when the was watching either the show or movie. It shouldn't matter wat race a person is in a film it just matters how that person fits for his/her role. It just ticks me off when I see people hating on avatar im in love with that show. I heard people saying that you wouldn't make enough money to make a sequel but im positive you will and i would drop out of college to prove it and help make sure theres another movie. Look im just a 19 year old black kid but ive watched how some people have tried to make anime shows out of movies and alot of them kicked rocks lol. Yours however was very good for just the first part of the film series

atl, ga

I know you have read all the complaints about your movie but if I could i would cuss out every person who has not opened they're eyes. That movie was incredible for a person like you to have made. Most of these people didnt even watch the whole show so they have absolutely no power to say anything. And they call you racist, thats how I know peoples eyes werent open when the was watching either the show or movie. It shouldn't matter wat race a person is in a film it just matters how that person fits for his/her role. It just ticks me off when I see people hating on avatar im in love with that show. I heard people saying that you wouldn't make enough money to make a sequel but im positive you will and i would drop out of college to prove it and help make sure theres another movie. Look im just a 19 year old black kid but ive watched how some people have tried to make anime shows out of movies and alot of them kicked rocks lol. Yours however was very good for just the first part of the film series

atl, ga
You clearly have no idea what YOU are talking about. Ive seen every episode of avatar at least twice and he in no way portrayed the show as it should be.