I am tired of critics

Tools    

Most of the "big" movie critics are extremely arrogant people who think that the whole world is just standing by waiting to hear their opinion on a film. Too bad for them that sites like Yahoo! Movies came out.

Don't worry about it, you guys. MNS will definitely keep giving the critics horrible deaths in his upcoming movies.

Don't worry about it, you guys. MNS will definitely keep giving the critics horrible deaths in his upcoming movies.
He's already started in Lady in the Water! Wonder if something similar will go down in The Happening.

I really dont listen to teh critics and go to movies that grab my attention. M. Night has always drawn me in no matter what was said. Have to say The Village and Lady in the Water had to be my favorites along with Wide Awake. But this one, have to say was bad.

F critics. If you're not making movies you know nothing about the craft. For some reason everyone thinks they can pass judgment on a film, but reserve opinion of "art" for experts. I imagine a lot more work and thought goes into a feature film than an experimental canvas hanging in a Chelsea studio, yet the latter receives a higher degree of respect than the former.

Critics don't watch films from a personal perspective. They detach themselves for objectivity. That's the exact opposite of what M. Night wants from an audience. His movies are almost always about deeply personal struggles marrying faith and fear. If you come at it from an objective perspective you're ruining the movie for yourself, in my opinion. That's why I say, F the critics.

I can't say that I have ever listened to one film critic. I have seen movies and then later heard they got bad reviews. This usually confirms my own opinion that a professional film critic is a waste of space in the universe. Anyone who would assume the mantle of such a job (professional film critic) couldn’t possibly be enlightened enough to appreciate, much less understand, a good film. But then, that’s just my opinion. And I don’t need to get paid to give it.