Famke Janssen in X2

Tools    

hi,
does anyone else think that Famke janssen's character, jean grey shouldnt have been written out like she was at the end of the film?
cazz
x

Originally Posted by cazz
hi,
does anyone else think that Famke janssen's character, jean grey shouldnt have been written out like she was at the end of the film?
cazz
x
There is a very good discussion about X-Men 2 HERE you might enjoy…

Oh, and you really should listen to the end of the movie a little closer…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Someone obviously hasn't caught up on their X-Men lately. Tsk. Tsk. Just kidding.

sorry for fukin livin.
thought forums were supposed to be nice n not to make other people look like their stupid

It was a joke. Sorry.

The Mad Prophet of the Movie Forums
Kids these days...no sense of humor.

Originally Posted by Beale the Rippe
Kids these days...no sense of humor.
think what you like..

I think I liked the first one alot better then the second one for some reason I would give it two stars **
The reason is because I thought some parts were good but then some other parts were not that good so it is half and half to me but I don't think it is bad enoghed to bombed through!
However the first x movie should get three stars because I liked it better!Well see you around!JM
Favorite Movie of all time:Star Wars!
Online offline boyfriend:AdarkSideJedi(brad)
Other Sites I belong tooeathcurse.com Darkmark.com and StarWars.com and Adult Swim.com!

Cyberdine Systems Model 101
hi,
cazz
x
She's the Dark Phoenix! We'll probably get to see her in the next X-MEN film.

An American In Paris ****/*****
Once Upon A Time In China *****/*****
Father of the Bride ****/*****
Spartacus *****/*****
The Hidden Fortress ****/*****

You can view my review for each of those films at T-850's Reviews

I heard that Phoenix will not appear in the third film but more in the fourth because we don'T have to forget that some fellow don't know the stories of the X-Men and didn't understant the ending of the second film ! And you know what Brian Signer said on the making of? He said that if someone hasen't understant the last image of the movie, he will not explain it eather in the making of! I think that the 2 x-men was realy great and I give the first one **** and the second one *****. The story is realy good and there is a lot of action, and I think I probably like those movie that much because of the variety of the characters. There are some (like Jubily) that are very important and they are just appearing in the background of the story. And for the principal characters, they are so good and so realistic (from the commics) that they make the movie even better. On the first one I juste taught that Wolverine wasn't as mad as in the commics but in the second one he is more, he realy kills some people (bad people, but he kill them !) Here is what I think about the x-Men

A system of cells interlinked
sorry for fukin livin.
thought forums were supposed to be nice n not to make other people look like their stupid

Did someone say you were stupid? I didn't see anything like that. I think the responses were kind of joke style "Wow I can't believe he hasn't heard of Dark Phoenix" responses.

Anyway:

The Dark Phoenix is a god-like entity that takes over the body of Jean Grey for a while, kind of pushing her pshyce back for a bit and there is this big inner struggle thing that occurs as well as the outer struggle with the rest of the team teying to deal with extracting the Phoenix Force without killing Jean.

I believe the third flick will cover the Phoenix stuff....

_Sedai

Sorry but before to be Dark phoenix, Jean has to be Poenix! That's it. Phoenix is good, Dark poenix is bad... She will probably return as Phoenix and at the end turn to Dark.

A system of cells interlinked
I beg to differ sir, being the massive x-fan that I am

"The Dark Phoenix Saga" covers all of what you stated as well as the evil Phoenix and is all the same storyline. It was a comic story in the 1970's which I have in minty shape

Her becoming Phoenix is all a part of the same story arc and I believe, especially in film, they will lump it all together. She becomes Phoenix at first and then gets manipulated/corrupted by The Hellfire club which lets the Phoenix Force gain more control over her as her own control over the entity is compromised. The period of time before she goes evil is just a build-up to the main story line and the main concepts the writters were going for.

It is just a very slim chance they will go to four films with this thing, as many of the cast have opted out of a fourth film and Singer says three is his limit as far as he is concerned. If they were to skip Phoenix and go to a fourth film, I would have to say they would be making quite a few critical errors by putting Dark Phoenix teasers in film 2 only to follow it up with a film not containing the character at all. For Bryan Singer to do this would be completely out of character for him as a director.

To many signs point to X3 being Phoenix related for me to believe it is not.

_Sedai

it's not sir, it's miss

I wish that Poenix will be in the third but I only report what I heard!

Originally Posted by Sedai
Did someone say you were stupid? I didn't see anything like that. I think the responses were kind of joke style "Wow I can't believe he hasn't heard of Dark Phoenix" responses.
_Sedai
no they didnt say i was stupid, but thats hw it sounded....
and "Wow I can't believe SHE hasn't heard of Dark Phoenix" responses.
cazz
x

All of those remarks were sarcastic. At least I know mine was.

Originally Posted by projectMayhem
All of those remarks were sarcastic. At least I know mine was.
ok sorry i snapped
cazz
x
x