Boys and girls in a bunker

Tools    

Hello from hello.
I really want the name of this movie.
Its about some boys and girls going out to have some fun but somehow end up in some old bunker.
They try to get out in many ways they can but as the time pases in the end they kill each other and then it turns out that one girl actualy had a key for that bunker. I dont eally know which year it was from and name of actors, this is all i can tell.
Any help will be much appreciated, many thanks in advance.

Also sorry for my english its not my native language.

Hey Rodent.
Thanks for your reply but sadly its not that one

Hey Topsy.
Yeah i am sure, checked it few times.
Thanks for your effort anyway
It was 3 boys and 3 girls in a movie, girl in the end somehow had key but others killed each other.

Okey,just making sure
Its pretty difficult to search for it aswell.since they`re so similar i only get results leading to the "the hole" :/

I have spent 3 hours searching, reading descriptions and watching trailers and nothing.
So i came here if i get lucky.
Again, thanks for your kind replies and efforts.

wait, are you sure it's not the Hole?!

... Just kidding!

Rough idea of decade of release? I.e recent (2000 onwards), black & white etc
How old are the 'boys/girls' in movie? How/ why do they die?
Presumably it's in English?

I refuse to believe that it's not The Hole.
It doesn't sound like that movie at all.

It doesn't sound like that movie at all.
I see your point. I stand corrected.

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
Sounds kinda like The Divide (2011) except for the having fun part, I don't remember the details but the girl get's out in the end, can't remember if she had a key or just found a way out.

Thanks all for your answers and effort to help me, but sadly its none of these.
After days od searching, i give up

we have to find this,its going to drive me crazy. also i need to see how similar it actually is to the hole
Trust me i spent days looking for it. Google searched everything i could, visited forums sites etc. Looked at IMDb (sorry if its not allowed to mention it here) but no luck. To be hones i cant tell the time of movie, but its post 1990 for sure. Sorry i cant provide more details i watched it long time ago. Someone asked how old they are in the movie, i would say not older then 26 27 i might be wrong tho.

Oh, man, someone asked for this movie somewhere and I'm sure it was found and the ending was the girl had the key. I believe though the premise was different. I think it was a professor with students and the girl was the only survivor and she was telling what happened and the twist comes and she is not so innocent. I never saw it, but I believe I read the Wikipedia entry for it. But I'm sure I didn't find it.. I was reading the link from the person who found it.

Forget it. I was thinking of The Hole, too. That's what it sounds like.