What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Got a good buzz (legal one Cait' ), and very, very, very proud of my daughter Debi. She is a mother now, which makes me a Grandfather once again. I am amazed at how old-school I am, but yet, I have two girls that are both mothers before they turn 18. On one hand I feel so awful, and I feel like I have failed - on the other hand - when I hold my new grandbaby, I am so proud and happy that the rest does not matter. Will post some pics soon.
Congratulations Gramps!

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Chilling on the couch playing Hitman Blood Money on the 360.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Got a good buzz (legal one Cait' ), and very, very, very proud of my daughter Debi. She is a mother now, which makes me a Grandfather once again. I am amazed at how old-school I am, but yet, I have two girls that are both mothers before they turn 18. On one hand I feel so awful, and I feel like I have failed - on the other hand - when I hold my new grandbaby, I am so proud and happy that the rest does not matter. Will post some pics soon.
Congrats dude look forward to the pics!

At this very moment, I'm sighing at my girlfriend's one and a half hamsters.

Errrr, one and a HALF hamsters? Do we even want to know what that means??
you know how everyone has a hamster in their head making the wheels go around? well I contend that she's smart enough that she'd need two, but she says 1 1/2. Boggles me, but it's her head

and at this very moment, I'm pretending I'm not sick.

I'm waiting for the builders to arrive. It's weird, sitting in my living room with a fridge-freezer 3 feet to my left, a toaster on the coffee table and kettle on my workstation.

I'm not horrendously untidy - I just had to move everything out of the kitchen.
I've had people say how I should extend the front of my house out across the front porch. How the kitchen would be huge . . . That up there is why I never will. Why? I already have my bedroom in my living room. If I bring the kitchen in here too, I'll have to kill myself.
Good luck with your's, though.

I aim to get the rest of my place finished up this year. Loads of work, but we can do it.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Relaxing from the long drive we just had taking our family friend to the train station in Cardiff. Then were going to watch The Matrix and then The Matrix - Revisited

right now, I'm writing a 6 page essay where i have to analyse, compare and contrast the fictional social worlds presented in The Time Machine by H.G. Wells and The Machine Stops by E.M Forster... all from the persona ofa robot, with intelligence, and perhaps emotions who struggles with human prejudice

Edit* Congrats' 7thson... you didn't fail at all, I'm sure you did an amazing job, and they'll be great parents