MoFo Fantasy Baseball - 2024 Season

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
Me the day before waivers clear. Every time.

Got your eye on all those league winners?

Forrest Wall. God I love baseball names A first round draft pick ten years ago, his strong spring may have landed him a spot as a reserve outfielder on the Braves. He's playing all-out because he has alot to prove, plus talent, and experience. His ability to steal bags at an amazing clip I hope will pay off and he stay a fixture on my squad, but that may be a more daunting task than actually being called up.

Oh! So much for my seven hundred dollar savings goal for this month. I just spent $150 for a yearly subscription to the MLB app. This gives up to date info on specific players, every one on my FBB team and can be changed throughout the year, and the ability to watch out of market games. There's a bunch of other perks and features, talk shows, mobile games, etc... just to be able to watch all the out of market games alone I feel ill get my money worth out of this unlike the NFL Redzone.

MLB TV is okay. I had it a few years back. It actually got worse after that in removing some really basic features, though. And it's not great at letting you stream multiple games, which is one of my favorite things to do with it. So I'm mixed.

What they really need is a custom players list so you can enter your roster and find out which guys are coming up/pitching/whatever more easily. I've seen other places do things like this, so it can certainly be done.

MLB TV is okay. I had it a few years back. It actually got worse after that in removing some really basic features, though. And it's not great at letting you stream multiple games, which is one of my favorite things to do with it. So I'm mixed.

What they really need is a custom players list so you can enter your roster and find out which guys are coming up/pitching/whatever more easily. I've seen other places do things like this, so it can certainly be done.
Yeah this isnt MLB TV. It's the MLB app and it sounds like it does everything you described needing. Take a look, they have a free trial.

I think it's probably all-in-one, based on that price (which is roughly what MLB TV goes for). If it has all videos and streams games I'm guessing your login for one works for the other, be strange otherwise, but I guess they've done equally head-scratching things before so who knows.

Gerrit Cole out 1-2 months, poor Adam

And Kyle Schwarbers groin is tight, POOR SCHWARBY! :0

Yeah, that sucks. Tim has Cole in our keeper league, too. If he actually comes back in a month or two that's not bad at all (especially in the keeper league because it's H2H and has playoffs and all that), but if it's much more it's a huge blow.

Taj Bradleys gonna start the season on the IL too, but obviously the magnitude doesn't compare. These grown men get hurt often playing this kids game.

I think you guys need to be mediocre (even now you don't suck!) for a couple more decades before you pay down all the margin on the good years, fan-compassion-wise.

A system of cells interlinked
I think you guys need to be mediocre (even now you don't suck!) for a couple more decades before you pay down all the margin on the good years, fan-compassion-wise.
The Red Sox are well into this at this point. Come join the club, Sean! Looking at 5th place in the division this season!

The trick is not minding
So, I already PM’d Yoda for advice and any criticism He may have, but since this is my first time on fantasy baseball, the rest of you can feel free to give me advice on not only my roster (not necessarily help me too much since this is a competition) but anything involving my draft and anything you think I should consider.

Devin Williams out for three months with back fractures. That's not good. Since you have 3 closers @Wyldesyde19 maybe Peanuts will be open to a trade.