New Trailers Here!

Tools    

when you have to fast forward through the boring parts of a trailer - that's a clue (7500)

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
I do want to point out one thing, the title of this thread is New Trailers Here, so all the trailers I put on here are not necessarily the ones I think look good to me but just to put new trailers on here for anyone who may not have stumbled upon them yet.

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
This does look just weird enough to make me want to see it.

&feature=relmfu

Two children living in different countries are visited nightly by a faceless being who wants to take possession of them.

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
Nice collection

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
^ Hey whatever makes you laugh is all good.

Aaron Sims’s Archetype coming to a theatre near you?
Mar 1, 2012

Aaron Sims’s film Archetype is a visual treat for scifi fans. It tells the story of RL7, a combat robot that runs from its creators after memories of its forgotten humanity start to come back. The short is stunning, and I can’t wait to see a feature version of it on the big screen.
The film rights have been picked up by producer John Davis (Chronicle), who has a first-look deal with Twentieth Century Fox. Lets hope they get the ball rolling on this one as quickly as possible, but until then check out the short film below.

I am actually kind of excited about this, from the looks of the very short film it seems just odd enough to grab my attention.

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
^ I agree, think it looks entertaining, I usually don't watch (G,PG) animation much but I will definitely watch this, still probably wait for it to get on DVD, not sure if it's worth a ticket price.

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
I am a big Ewan McGregor fan and this movie looks like it's going to be a WTF type of movie, introducing Salmon fishing to Yemen but ok I'll go along with it. Looks just odd enough to get me to watch it.

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
Synopsis: Tessa is seventeen and passionate about life. Diagnosed with a terminal illness, she determines to use every moment, compiling a catalogue of what normal teenager would experience, including losing her virginity and taking drugs. With the help of her friend, she sets the list in motion. And while her parents and brother each deals with their fear of losing her in their own way, Tessa explores a whole new world, determined to live every day as intensely as possible. Falling in love with Adam, her new neighbor, wasn't on the list, but it proves to be the most exhilarating experience of them all.

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
This looks pretty interesting, I am a fan of Viggo Mortensen and I like what I have seen of Kristen Stewart as long as it's not in Twilight.