The Longest Thread..... EVER!!!!

Tools    

I intend to overtake this part of MoFo, as The Longest Thread Ever. So everyone tell me about your day, every detail and break it up over several posts, and be sure to bump. And have fun while you're at it.

good luck with that....................wierdo

I like rain.

lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalal ok im done with that.

Originally Posted by jrs
Ma ma sa, ma ma coo sa
Ma ma se, ma ma sa,
Ma ma coo sa
Ma ma sa, ma ma coo sa
Ma ma se, ma ma sa,
Ma ma coo sa
i always liked that song

we will try to see spidy this weekend

so anyways i says to christine that i would never, and i mean never go out with steven, and she says that im like, totally over him, because she thought that her cousin's boyfriend who used to be related to the pope, but i says to him i told him off, and im all like, Oh my god, she actually did it with him, but she totally blew him off and was like "I never did" but you know she did because she was wearing blue and only sluts wear blue. So later on mike tells me that she saw christine's neighbor who works at the black eyed pea kiss michelle gustava's sister, who, like, you know is, like, totally over her last boyfriend, who left her all alone when they were on that one date at six flags. Anyways my mom bought some non dolphin fresh tuna the other day and im like whatever mom. Whatever.