Who shall Badger with me?

Tools    

Well, spend some more time with us Oldies and we will turn you into a veritable Cervantes. Meanwhile, I gotta scheme.
Should I go on JoBlo as my usual erudite Pigsneian self? Or should I approach them as a complete idiot? Mr. Bean or Margaret Thatcher? Charlie Rose or Morton Downey?

BTW, Commish, after posting on your board for about a week, I find that it has a lot of really nice bells & whistles. The amusing buckets of popcorn, the alphabetical list of registered profiles, the many available smilie thingies. I Salute You, Sir, on a Job Well Done!

I'm glad you like it - most of it stems from the software used, but I have spent a lot of time personalizing it. It will, however, be down for a day or so sometime within the next few weeks for a major updgrade - you'll like that.

Pigsnie, so glad you liked my huge throbbing brain
quip.

A word of warning concerning your undercover mission in
joblo's realm. Deckard is a member of this board, you know,
Deckard is an Aussie, like me and I fear he may report your doings.

Post under some teenybopper name, like, pulp fusion or Jenniferlopezlover. Just some suggestions comrade.

Viva le' resistance!

Never Bet the Devil your Head.

Oh I know about Deckard. He is the one who so obligingly listed the url of MOVIEFORUMS.COM in a "Posting on Other Sites" thead on JoBlo. He led me here. You Aussies are so helpful. LOL. By the way, thank you for your spirited defense of the British back there. We Jude Law look-alikes surely appreciate it. Of course, you were not to know that I was cricket champion at my old public school, haha.

Anyhoo, about my handle, I'm afraid it was my brother who registered me and he used "Pigsnie!" So I am sorry to say that I cannot use the names JenniferLopezlover or ButtCrack2000. (HEY, that's an IDEA!)

PS. Pssst, you live in Sydney (where humor is most subtle).
Did you hear anything about the identity of the winner of SURVIVOR 2? I have a bet here (a box of bagels and a side of infected beef) that it ain't Jeri, the Rice Nazi.

Colby is my pick now - Elisabeth, Colby, Tina and Keith in the Final Four. Jerri goes off next week, as I predicted this week (I told them all she wouldn't go off this week, but would they listen? Nooooooooooooooooooo).

Well, it better be Jeri who goes next week -- I CAN'T STAND her, chortling in her puddles of evil. I can't understand her teammates though. Most of them despise her, but they won't vote her out. Surely, her bony angular hips can't be that attractive. (Any more exposure to the elements and Jeri's hips will look like the twig people from BLAIR WITCH PROJECT.)

They didn't vote her off because they wanted to remain along tribal lines - voting her off during yesterday's episode would have evened the tribes at 4 each, and then Kucha only has to "win" the next vote to cruise to the ending with all 4 of their tribesmen in tact!

However, now that Alicia is gone, they can afford to vote off one of their own and still retain a majority, meaning that Keith, Tina, Amber, and Colby can now cruise to the final four for sure, if they simply decide to - that is, unless a Kucha member gets immunity at a specific time.

I am afraid that I have not kept up with survivor to well.
We get it late here in the land of oz, anyway. If that Jeri is the vegie dick, who whined every time they slaughted a pig or chicken, then I say off ye go and wash thy self, foul wench!

I stand by my cricket statement! Boring game, couldn't come up with anything duller, aye? Never mind.

Pulp Fusion? What was I thinking, eessshhhhh! I thought it might work since you hate Tarantino and his films, so no one would suspect it was you.

Where is thmilin? My huge throbbing brain must have scared
her off, LOL.

Tis all for now, byeeeeeeeeeee...

ps, I knew you would be 5'11, you post like a tall fellow.

Never Bet the Devil your Head!

Yeah, where is Miss Thmilin? Between your gigantic throbbing brain and my unnatural height, our excessive masculinity must have spooked the dear child.

Shaddup about my cricket, Dammit! For your information, Cricket is a sport of kings. Short unathletic kings, but kings nevertheless. And Kimmi is the name of the unwashed vegetarian chick with the dirt around her collar bone, not Jerri. Jerri is the bony schemer, who is always sitting in puddles of stagnant water, criticizing the rice.

Since I'm working over-time in me office -- it is around 11ish in the
evening -- I shall amuse you with another true ghost story.

I travel a great deal around Asia; in fact, you might call this part of
the world my second home. Not so long ago, I was in the
Philippines, in a particularly poor and rural area of Cebu. One
night, a friend and I were walking home, a little soused from San
Miguel Beer, when we heard a baby crying. We looked around: the
nearest hut was hundreds of yards away and there was only
moonlight to illuminate the deserted road. There was no electricity.
The wailing persisted; indeed, it seemed quite close, scarcely a
few feet away. I started to enter the tall grass to search for the
child, when my friend pulled me back.

"Don't go in there," he said, sweating now. "It's not a real baby. It's
a tiyanak."
"What?" I said. "What's a tiyanak? What are you talking about?"
"It's a demon. A demon baby. It looks like a normal baby at first,
but it's not. Trust me. It's not human. It's from impiyerno. [hell]"

At that, the crying stopped. And then a few feet away, the long
grass began to move, as if a small animal were making its way
towards us. The hair stood up on the back of my neck; the
"animal" was also making weird snuffling noises, like a child with a
cold. If we had been slightly beer-befuddled, that feeling had now
utterly disappeared. My friend plucked frenziedly at my arm and he
began to sob with fear. "Let's go! Let's go! It's coming this way.
It's late, there are no babies out here in the middle of nowhere. IT'S
A TIYANAK, I TELL YOU!"

The snuffling noises became louder; whatever it was, it was only a
few feet away. We took off, running as fast as our beat-up old
Adidas could take us, and we did not stop running until we had
reached the tiny village church. I never did learn if that thing in the
grass was really a tiyanak. But my friend left the village soon after.

A True Story.

Great story Pigsnie, you really ought to write them down.
Yes kimmy (sp?) chuck em' both off, that's what I say.
Oh wait, I think they did chuck Kimmy off?

Try and get some sleep.

Sport of kings? Horse racing I think. I will never Badger you about cricket again.

17! Your gonna' be HUGE, huge I tells' ya's!

Never the Devil Bet your Head!

Good God, Commish, I write a fine demony ghost story, and all you can talk about is yer height? My talent is wasted on the young. LOL. And yes, attaining the height of 5'11" at age 17 might be a little dicey, considering males stop growing at 25. If you continue to grow apace, you will hit your head twice a day on the door of your local McDonald's, and the development of your fine throbbing brain will suffer. As for your over-sized brother, I would advise putting a large Webster's Collegiate dictionary on top of his head for three hours a day, so he will not overtake you. There is nothing worse than a taller younger brother. (I ought to know.)

Toby, I do write my stories. Right here on message boards.
Hee hee. Two-ish. Time to sleep? I think not. Too early.

Hey, funny thread! I'm not an Aussie but I have a Foster's beer in my fridge. (Its been sitting there for 4 years. Is it still good? I got it for my birthday when I was underage.) Not English or a Jesuit but I'm a lapsed Catholic. That should count for something. And I'm not the owner of this Frappy Doo Forum (IS that the name of the software, Commish?) but I am a user who's already spoiled a movie. :0

Can anyone join?

Yes, anyone can join Badger.

How come Pigsnie's a stage hand and I'm only an extra?

You are a Sad Little Extra because you have only 16 pathetic posts, that's why. You MUST POST MORE, Toby! Post all over MOVIEFORUMS and bring this site to the attention of ... MARGARET THATCHER !!!!! Hee hee.

Some Sample Threads:

Who's In Favor of Killing the Crocodile Hunter?
Nun Movies
Brooklyn Accents in RESERVOIR DOGS
Capsule Review: Darby O'Gill and the Little People
Why White Men Can't Jump
Panties On Film
Melanie Griffith: The Yiddish Among Us
Movies by Mario Van Peebles

Wart, You Lapsed Catholic you, WILKOMMEN !!! However, I wouldn't drink that beer if I were you ; by now, it probably tastes like something that used to be in a fridge in Masada.

Sad? Pathetic? How dare you, you bastard!

Brooklyn accents in Resivoir dogs? Interesting.

Get some sleep, already!

I've already slept. It's past 8AM in London. Answering email now. And then, after breakfast, I will put on my expensive riding togs, get on my chestnut hunter and ride through Green Park, shouting to all the low-born passers-by, "Tally ho! Away with ye, ill-dressed scoundrels! Make way for Pigsnie !!"

PS. Ha, interesting greeting you left for me on JoBlo. And Brock, tsk tsk tsk -- he obviously has no idea pigs don't have knees.