MoFo Halloween Chat Extravaganza 2016

Tools    

Ohhhhhhhhhh..... I just thought of a FESTIVE traditional Halloween movie..... one that's not gory:

You all know you want it.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Hocus.jpg
Views:	406
Size:	269.2 KB
ID:	27304  

How about The Witches Of Eastwick instead though?
Maybe, but.... I've always thought that film was kinda boring.

Ohhhhhhhhhh..... I just thought of a FESTIVE traditional Halloween movie..... one that's not gory:
Not seen it.

So nobody said anything about my suggestion of one of Romero's Dead films Night or Dawn?
Not bad. I'd actually rather watch Dawn of the Dead.

You really go for the swanky sassy women don't you?
Better than those pale, anorexic twigs in Nightmare Before Christmas.

Hocus Pocus is a ridiculously good suggestion. It isn't really a good film but it is completely absurd and would be fun to chat about, it is kind of the middle ground between watching something terrible and something really serious, we'd be able to make fun of it plenty while also actually enjoying watching some of it.

I'd say that is #2 in my picks so far.

01.Trick R Treat
02.Hocus Pocus

Witches of Eastwick is really boring. Hope we don't go for that instead of Hocus.

The Legend of Hell House (1973)
Not sure how it's aged, but it scared the heck out of me when I was little.

Poltergeist (the original)
It's a great mix of scary, exciting and fun (perfect for Halloween).

MY PROPOSAL:

I propose that the chat room is open ALL DAY on Halloween. That way, people in countries that aren't the United States can watch movies when the time is good for them.

The chat room can then close at night -- maybe around midnight, Yoda's time. Maybe later into the night, if he can manage it. Whatever he can deal with.

I think people should watch whatever they want. Maybe they can get someone else to watch the movie with them.

People can decide on what to watch then. Jump into the chat room and just watch a scary movie by yourself and talk about it if you want. Or get someone else to watch it with you. Basically, just have the chat room open for Halloween. That's what I propose. 'Cause I kinda hate deciding for people on what to watch on Halloween. I mean, who does that? It's a holiday -- pick your own damn movie. I just propose having the chat room open. Just for that day. I'm not saying let's have the chat room open all the time. Just have it open on Halloween/Halloween Night.

Theatre of Blood
The Lost Boys
Bram Stoker's Dracula
The Hidden
Hollow Man
From Dusk Till Dawn
They Live!
Split Second
The New York Ripper
Dog Soldiers
Final Destination

A couple of these might be a bit horror-lite for this.

Nothing good comes from staying with normal people
Trick r treat (2007)
Carrie (1976)
Christine (1983)
Evil Dead (1981)
The Thing (1987)
Invasion of the body snatchers (1987)
The Fly (1986)
The Shining (1980)
Dracula (1931)
Bride of Frankenstein (1935)
The invisable man (1933)