MoFo Halloween Chat Extravaganza 2016

Tools    

My favourite suggestions so far are Trick R Treat, Halloween and The Thing in that order. I definitely think a comedy-horror followed by a proper "scary" one is a good idea. Obviously i've made it clear i'm supporting Trick R Treat but if other people aren't feeling that then i still think it would be a good idea to have a different comedy one.

Yoda mentioned doing two movies, but I'd kinda like to do three. I just don't know what times to schedule them since people live all over the world.

I should just pick the movies. Rodent picked Star Wars and Lord of the Rings. If I'm the host, I should decide.

Well, you know what America's time zones are... UK is 5 hours ahead of Eastern USA... Europe is another hour on top of that.

I should just pick the movies. Rodent picked Star Wars and Lord of the Rings. If I'm the host, I should decide.

Star Wars was mine but LOTR was Sean's and then he buggered off and left me to run it

It's a good idea though for a weekend that involves a number of different movies... get a load of ideas and input, then the host decides which ones we'll use out of what was mentioned by everyone else.

I'm listening to people's ideas first, then I'll make my decisions.

Everybody should list 10 movies they'd like to watch. Or 5 if you can't think of 10.

It'll probably be a lame chat event, anyway. 4 people in the chat room.

Righto...

The Thing (edit, the 1982 version)
Poltergeist (edit, the 1982 version)
Scream
Jaws
The Babadook

Trick R Treat (you should actually consider this SC, there's going to be two movies so you possibly finding a new one you like would be a good thing)
Halloween
The Thing
Nightmare On Elm Street
Scream
Bride of Chucky
The Lost Boys
Poltergeist 1 or 2
Creepshow
The Exorcist

I'm gonna make everyone watch a bootleg copy of Boo! A Madea Halloween.

I hate that people are picking The Thing because that's another one that doesn't thrill me.