Week 4 - MoFo Fantasy Football League 2016

Tools    

A weekly thread with predictions. We used to do this in the old days

0-3 Mud Dogs (seanc) vs 1-2 The Empire (Fabulous)
I feel so bad for Sean & Rauld who have rosters that theyre really gonna have to struggle with this year. This week Seans Dogs face the defending champ The Empire, who also has had a rocky start, but a more solid squad. Seans extra TE Cameron who was filling in for Montcrief in the flex spot is even hurt now Seans Sammy Watkins has a slim chance of playing , and the Mud Dogs have a slim chance of winning. Pick - The Empire.

2-1 Los Pollos Hermanos (jiraffejustin) vs 1-2 The Milford Men (FrightenedInmate#2)
Inmate just got Spencer Ware, and my feeling is Ware will be the lone back for KC again this week, as next week theyve a Bye, and theyll have Jamaal Charles return after. This might mean Inmates MM could pull out a victory, BUT JJs Hermanos has LeVeon Bell returning. LB is big business. Hm. MMs matchups are nice though. Yahoo has JJ projected to win, I see this matchup being closer, and the upset special of the week! Pick - The Milford Men.

1-2 Lord Of The Rings (rauldc14) vs 2-1 Discount Chiefs (Spudracer)
Well Raulds projected points look good at least, maybe he's just due. The LOTR seem sounder than when I faced them week 1, but Taters Chiefs have been pretty potent so far. Having Aaron Rodgers does that, but Rodgers & Jordy have a Bye weeks, and Raulds Rings have Gronkowski returning. The Gronk, sounds like a big movie monster. Pick - Lord Of The Rings

2-1 Beantown Champs (Petey) vs 3-0 Donnie Football (donniedarko)
With LeVeon Bell returning Donnies gonna need a RB badly as Deangelo Williams stocks about to plummet. This is gonna be a close matchup. DDs got LeSean McCoy and Brandon Marshall, BM may explode for some points, ew, but I feel Deangelos droptick in points will make the difference to the bad. Pick - Beantown Champs

1-2 Sparkle Motion (LTIZZY) vs 1-2 Censored Clowns (Captain Spaulding)
Yeah LTs Motion have both their RBs on Byes, and Id have to struggle to come up with something to say on this matchup as it looks so onesided. LTs happily married though! Pick - Censored Clowns

2-1 11 Angry Men (Yoda) vs 1-2 Little Machines (Sedai)
Now on the other hand, Sedai isnt happily married, thats a joke - just kidding and has a brutal matchup against Yodas 11 Angry First Rounders. Yahoo gave Yoder the biggest projected victory 60%, and I know his RBs will get at least 40 touches sunday, ooph! Im not trying to sound like Mr Knowitall, whoever has the best run game in a PPR league is most of the time the most powerful team in the league, and poor Seds Little Machines are gonna break down. Pick - 11 Angry Men.

3-0 Plasticpads&IronMen (TONGO) vs 1-2 Silly Nannies (Mikeython1)
Here I am sitting with a very cosmetically appealing 3-0, but there are holes, theyre about to get hole'ier Who knows if Julian Edelman will be receiving or QBing, Tavon Austin would take his place and hes a crap shoot. Forsett has been bleah, the coach just said hes got to make changes, and Ken Dixon might not be back yet sunday. Delanie Walker may play, but may not. I may win, but most likely wont, dang Nannies. Pick - Silly Nannies

Whoa that decision to slot in Jack Doyle was supposed to be the safe call compared to hurt Delanie Walker vs Houston. 0 points at the half.....as in no number.

I forgot that I have Robinson in my other league, and was at first excited when he got a TD. Turns out Beantown has him. Hopefully Hilton picks up here, but frankly I think I'm going to have my first MoFo FFB loss today

Well I was definitely meant to lose this week, the only person that at least towed the line were Devonta and my kicker. Jamaal Charles - pfft! He and Brees are off next week, I hope Tannehill & Kenneth Dixon can hang. Brady will be back, and Julian Edelman hopefully has alot of catching up to do - BaDumCh!!!

Definitely wanna keep an eye out for scoring corrections on this one. If it holds, the difference will be, what, one yard? That'd be tied for the closest in league history, I think.

Oy! Is this at the top of y'alls League page too? "Silly Nannies Blows Up PlasticPads&IronMen, Moves to Sixth Place" - oh, thanks Yahoo.

I did get thumped though, wouldnt have mattered who I slotted. Brees & Charles on a Bye this weekend and I face the undefeated Donnies'.

Ryan Tannehill & Kenneth Dixon -