2016 MoFo FBB Trading Block

Tools    

^^^ Yeah Im having to undo an indulgent trade I shouldnt have done. Offering Smyly to Adam for Britton. sigh. Last place kind of does that to ones priorities.

I wouldn't change any plans based on being last just a week in,
Yeah but it was such a hard drop tonight after Matz got mashed. Youre probably right. It would have helped if Mark hadnt snagged Jeanmar Gomez, dang Dodgers.

Mike made me an offer I couldnt refuse, he gets Jon Lester, and.....

....Chris Archer is now on The Naturals!!

I still need a closer guys.

Still looking for a closer. Got offers to Ursaguy and Jonathans Empire. Hopefully one likes it.

Canceling my offers to "the other guy" since hes deciding to ignore PMs and trade offers again.

Thank you Fabulous for telling me no. Id rather get a no than feel like Im trying to make a deal with an absentee owner in a public league.

Well, this is the first baseball season I can recall where the closer landscape was so...stable. No new closers on the wire at all. I am willing to move Troy Tulowitzki for a Strong closer (strong is capitalized and in bold feel the impact).

A system of cells interlinked
I will tell you no anytime you want, Tongs!

TONGO appreciates a No. Its an answer and thats forward progress

Well, this is the first baseball season I can recall where the closer landscape was so...stable. No new closers on the wire at all. I am willing to move Troy Tulowitzki for a Strong closer (strong is capitalized and in bold feel the impact).
Ooooo, aaaaah! That looks like a mighty fine offer, I wonder who the lucky person will be that takes it?

...but can you tell me No two times at once?! I just sent you 2 offers, choose the best one