The Godoggo Satellite Dish

Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
The main thing is tho that we know she's ok. That was my worry before, but now we know she's alright it's fine

I agree, but she has to come back soon. She nominated a bunch of songs in the Old Fogey Song Tournament, and it will be starting soon.

I agree, but she has to come back soon. She nominated a bunch of songs in the Old Fogey Song Tournament, and it will be starting soon.
If she's not back before the start why not let them remain in as 'honorary nominations' anyway? Godoggo was the song tournaments when I joined. Some of us here don't auto-vote for our own songs so they'd hopefully not be at too much of a disadvantage.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
If she's not back before the start why not let them remain in as 'honorary nominations' anyway? Godoggo was the song tournaments when I joined. Some of us here don't auto-vote for our own songs so they'd hopefully not be at too much of a disadvantage.

I was thinking about keeping them in. I'm going to send PM reminders to everyone who posted nominations about the song tournament, so hopefully she'll get it through her normal emails and come back to us.

oh yes I agree Chyp and GBG, great idea