The Godoggo Satellite Dish

Tools    

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
A while back I had the idea of trying to track her down through other forums she had mentioned. Now I've got a couple of other ideas.

The first is simply if anyone knows her actual email address. Obviously she would have got notifications of all the PMs people will have sent to her but might make a difference with someone personally reaching out that way.

The other idea I had relates back to something that was happening on here a couple of years back I think it was. There was a DVD buying club or something along the lines where members would buy and send DVDs to each other. Does anyone know if G-Dog was part of that and if so did anyone ever send her a DVD, in which chance they may have her home address. Obviously you want to be respectful to her privacy but all we want to know is if she's ok or not

Chappie doesn't like the real world
A person like Godoggo is almost impossible to find on the internet. Even harder than Sexy.

I'm saying this because of how perfect she was. She was nice, friendly, really social... on a Internet forum's standard of course, but still that's saying a lot. She also invested so much time into activities, games, and tournaments that you could say she practically shaped modern Movie Forums. What an extraordinary member one site could have.

I don't think she will come back, and Swan's right, the more we try remember and miss her, the more we'll become a bit sad every day.

Lastly, I thought crick's post was hilarious. Not awkward at all. My kind of humor.

Wow Gatsby. I am touched. Truly.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
Is it stupid that this thread made me cry? I left for along time before, but I wasn't that we'll known then. I tend to disappear when life throws a big hairy crabapple at me, but things are better and I'm back and by my freadin' self. I returned to school because I want to be a professional writer and maybe teach humans instead of dogs, so I won't be as active as I used to be.

Now where the hell is Seanc!

Is it stupid that this thread made me cry? I left for along time before, but I wasn't that we'll known then. I tend to disappear when life throws a big hairy crabapple at me, but things are better and I'm back and by my freadin' self. I returned to school because I want to be a professional writer and maybe teach humans instead of dogs, so I won't be as active as I used to be.

Very glad to see you back G! Seans about, he and Rauld will spaz.

Already left you a comment, but I'm sure everyone has. I should take priority though, obviously.

We don't know each other (I believe I joined right as you left) but I've heard a lot about you, especially from this thread. It's good to see a great member active again. Welcome back!

So she's been gone for three weeks now.

Well, at least she came back three weeks ago. Or whenever it was. April.