AdamUpBxtch's Top 50 Favorite Movie Characters

Tools    

47. Dr. King Schultz
Actor: Christoph Waltz
Movie: Django Unchained

"My good man, did you simply get carried away with your dramatic gesture, or are you pointing your weapon at me with lethal intention?"

-Despite the wacky ending I love Django Unchained, and it is in part because of the ending. I loved Waltz in this movie.-
Totally agree with you regarding Waltz in Django Unchained...Waltz created a completely unique and riveting character that was one of the strongest elements of the movie.

40. Tony Stark
Actor: Robert Downey Jr.
Movies: Ironman series and various other Marvel movies

"Let's face it, this is not the worst thing you've caught me doing."

-Not a big superhero movie fan but Tony Stark is a perfect combination of humor, cockiness, & heroism, he is one of the reasons why I watch the Marvel movies-

39. Jeff "The Dude" Lebowski
Actor: Jeff Bridges
Movies: The Big Lebowski

"I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

36. Owen
Actor: Sam Rockwell
Movie: The Way Way Back

"Oh, the park? Um, I've always been there. Ever since I was a small Cambodian child. Of course, that was after 'Nam. I was in the ****. Then I joined the circus to become a clown fighter. I know about 46 ways to kill a clown. I hate clowns. I'm kidding except for the part where I really do hate them."

-One of my favorite actors in one of my favorite performances of his-

35. "Mad" Max Rockatansky
Actors: Mel Gibson, Tom Hardy
Movies: The Mad Max Series

"My name is Max. My world is fire and blood. Once, I was a cop. A road warrior searching for a righteous cause. As the world fell, each of us in our own ways were broken. It was hard to tell who was more crazy... me... or everyone else."

34. Louis Bloom
Actor: Jake Gyllenhaal
Movie: Nightcrawler

"That's my job, that's what I do, I'd like to think if you're seeing me you're having the worst day of your life."

-One of the most deceitful pieces of trash I've ever seen in film, and I absolutely love him for this. My favorite performance by Gyllenhaal-

33. Mindy Macready - Hit Girl
Actor: Chloe Grace Moretz
Movies: Kick-Ass 1 & 2

"You don't have to be a badass to be a superhero Dave, you just gotta be brave."

-Chloe isn't the greatest actress(She isn't terrible either) I've seen but she kicks major ass in the Kick Ass series-

32. Harry Hart
Actor: Colin Firth
Movie: Kingsman: the Secret Service

"Manners maketh man."

-I know another Vaughn character but what can I say I love characters that can kick ass, plus I've always been a fan of Firth and he was the stand out in Kingsman-

31. Lt. Col. Bill Kilgore
Actor: Robert Duvall
Movie: Apocalypse Now

"I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed, for 12 hours. When it was all over, I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like......victory. Someday this war's gonna end."

29. Vito Corleone
Actors: Marlon Brando, Robert De Niro
Movies: The Godfather Part I & II

"I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse."

-The Godfather movies aren't my favorites but Marlon Brando's performance was magnetic as Vito-

28. Indiana Jones
Actor: Harrison Ford
Movies: Indiana Jones 1, 2, 3 & definitely no more after that

"Archaeology is the search for fact... not truth. If it's truth you're looking for, Dr. Tyree's philosophy class is right down the hall."

27. Beatrix Kiddo a.k.a The Bride
Actor: Uma Thurman
Movies: Kill Bill Vol. 1 & 2

"It's mercy, compassion, and forgiveness I lack. Not rationality."

-Kill Bill movies aren't my fav by Tarantino, but why I did enjoy them is because of Thurman-