The Walking Dead: Season 6

Tools    

Really solid episode. I liked the black and white time jumps.
yeah me too! and I like moments with Rick and Morgan talking that was a sick episode

The best premiere since What Lies Ahead 10/10

The character interactions were great and the episode was very funny, funnier than usual. Also having huge ass herds never fails to up the excitement level. Glad to know this season will mostly likely be better than Season 5 which is a sigh of relief.

Now I wonder the reason for the horn. Could it be the Wolves?
For some reason, I think it may be Deanna (the mayor lady) set it off. There were a few shots of her looking unhinged. Sure, she's traumatized after losing her son & husband, but maybe she's gone off the deep end?

Where were they supposed to be leading the zombies that some wouldn't just eventually wonder back?

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
It could be the son of the guy who died. He has motive in my mind. The preview for the next episode doesn't make it look like the Wolves did it.

Then again, there's always the damn priest.

Suspect's Reviews

It could be the son of the guy who died. He has motive in my mind. The preview for the next episode doesn't make it look like the Wolves did it.
Possibly, but why would the son willingly endanger his family?

if they had that big ass horn why didn't they just move it to where they wanted to zombies to go in the first place. lol.
We won't know until we know where the horn is located and/or who knows about it or has access to it.

It just reminded me - where I live now there is a firehouse one street over. I was completely unaware that it was there when I moved in as it's hidden by the house across the street. First time the horn went off, I couldn't believe it. It's deafening being so close. Now they've changed it by having it go off twice with a 30 second interval in between whenever there's an alarm (guess the firemen weren't responding to just one siren blast.)

What's that got to do with anything? Well, good thing zombies aren't real or I & everyone else in my neighborhood would be dinner.

He's a kid, he's stupid.
When Rick and the group left Alexandria to go over the plan, they weren't expecting things to go south and have to put the plan in motion early. The people back at Alexandria won't know that the others were forced to start the mission, so I don't understand why Ron would sound the horn if he thought there were no walkers around. If he wanted to sabotage Rick's plan, wouldn't he do it when he knows the mission is in progress and thousands of walkers are out in the open?

Like you said, maybe he's just stupid and let his emotions make a rash decision.

That was a very good episode. Despite most of the stars being away, the rest of the cast really held their own. Looks like next week we'll get to see Rick and the group making their way back to Alexandria?

This may be out there - but after watching the news today and then watching Walking Dead, I couldn't help but think how Alexandria is like Israel right now - where Palestinians are attacking Israelis in the streets with knives, just like the "Wolves" were attacking the Alexandrians.

i predict the siren is an attack by those same dudes that set the trap in the 3 semi-trucks
a great prediction, the horn actually was a semi trucks.
I very nearly predicted a zombie trying to eat a turtle. that would've been a hell of a thing to say! It was just a funny idea i had, because a zombie would be too dumb to get through the shell.

that dude morgan seems like an idiot or someone with a death wish.
he was risking his life to keep the people alive that were killing his neighbors. i think he eventually did kill someone at the end of the episode although they didn't show it on camera.

I know I've asked this before, but Morgan is the same guy from the early episodes that had the son, and whom Rick & Carl shacked up with for a while, and whom Rick gave a radio to? And Morgan is also the same guy who was later completely Looney Tunes, living in his own little fortress surrounded by pikes that zombies would get stuck on? And, I think Rick tried to get him to come join the group, but Morgan was too insane, and then they had a fight where they almost killed each other?

But now Morgan is with the group and is sane. Did they ever say or show or allude to how Morgan went from being completely bonkers to now being this wise, sane, non-lethal Samurai type?

yeah he's the same dude. he recently confronted katana girl if she ate one of his protein bars. she said no.
but in the episode she did eat it. And proclaimed that his matt said 'welcome'

i think rick brought him back to reality somewhat and he gave an explanation in episode 1 season 6