Actors that instantly turn you off a film

Tools    

Benicio is my boyfriend. He doesn't know it yet, but he will.
I don't get the appeal. I find him actually rather unattractive and have never been particularly impressed with his acting either.

Yeah, but he'd have to go away and pretend to do that too me for about 6 months before he felt he could do it justice.

Obviously, there Satan for me, too. And, with a few exceptions, Steve Martin is a good sign of crappiness. Along with:

Chevy Chase, Ben Stiller, Owen Wilson, Jackie Chan, Adam Sandler, Adrien Brody, Sean Bean, Dan Aykryod, Sigourney Weaver and Mel Gibson (since long before all his public problems)

Samuel L Jackson (post 2000), Kate Beckinsale, too, but just because they're usually in crap films/films I wouldn't want to watch. I have no problem with either of them.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
I don't get the appeal. I find him actually rather unattractive and have never been particularly impressed with his acting either.

He's been good in some stuff and horrible in others, I think. I don't think he's been particularly smart in his career and has chosen roles he's not right for.

Lately he's not looking as good, but there is something so incredibly sexy about him. I don't normally get crushes on actors, it's usually confined to a role they play, but I've had one on him for a long time now. It's something about the way he moves.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
He's been good in some stuff and horrible in others, I think. I don't think he's been particularly smart in his career and has chosen roles he's not right for.

Lately he's not looking as good, but there is something so incredibly sexy about him. I don't normally get crushes on actors, it's usually confined to a role they play, but I've had one on him for a long time now. It's something about the way he moves.
Well, maybe I can entice you with offering 21 Grams as a commentary

Samuel L Jackson (post 2000)
Black Snake Moan and Django Unchained. Watch them.

One that came to mind earlier when I was looking at the Comic Book Movies List:

Can't stand him.

Javier Bardem.

Oh I have seen a few of his films but wow... he's annoying. Its sad too because "Skyfall" is one of my favorite 007 films. My Argentine friend suggested I watch "The Sea Inside" and that's about the only one I can handle him in. I have "Goya's Ghost" and "Biutiful" on dvd (at my friend's suggestion) but I have yet to watch them.

Ben Stiller, Owen Wilson
I completely agree. I can not stand Ben Stiller the most. I do not see how he is "funny", unless you consider him "Stupid Funny", and well that's not for me. Owen Wilson is a bit more tolerable but still not that funny.

I completely agree. I can not stand Ben Stiller the most. I do not see how he is "funny", unless you consider him "Stupid Funny", and well that's not for me. Owen Wilson is a bit more tolerable but still not that funny.
I don't like either one, but Stiller to me is far, far more tolerable than Wilson. And Tropic Thunder was damn funny, though much of that is owed to Robert Downey, Jr.

Well, they are all great obviously. That's the best comedic cast for a film ever built IMO
No.

The only one I really like in Wedding Crashers is Vince Vaughn. Same for Old School.