The person above me thread

Tools    

The person above me is wrong, and sounds kinda' angry, too. This person is very sorry if she gave the wrong impression to some.

The person above me broke the rules of the game by starting with something other than the person above me -- about two or three posts back. No matter.

Enemies are so stimulating.
the person above me is correct for i also noticed these faults but choice to ignore them.
I don't have Parkinson's. I inherited my shaking head from my grandfather Hepburn. I discovered that whisky helps stop the shaking. Problem is, if you're not careful, it stops the rest of you too. My head just shakes, but I promise you, it ain't gonna fall off!

The person above me has my thanks for not caring about my mistake.

Enemies are so stimulating.
the person above me is welcome. i also thank the person above me for not pointing out my obvious spelling error.

p.s im not angry

The person above me is now absolutley icorrect because of this post.

The person above me is correct because I didn't know that Intermissions don't count.

The person above me is often cheerful, I can almost hear her giggling.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

A novel adaptation.
The person above me seems easily confused.
"you get that a lot, don't you?"

The person above me has a funny looking avatar. Get a new one of a Chinese Chicken.