Who shall Badger with me?

Tools    

Put me in your pocket...
Originally Posted by Sir Toose
I have a three year bump on my arse.

It has a hair growing out of it too.

How big is the bump....and what color is the hair?

By the way...do you also have hair growing out of your ears or nose yet?

I have a three year bump on my arse.

It has a hair growing out of it too.

Originally Posted by Aniko
How big is the bump....and what color is the hair?

By the way...do you also have hair growing out of your ears or nose yet?

Wicked and Sassy is what you are.

The bump is small and the hair, the red hair, is long.. I look like I have a tail

Also, for your edification, I do in fact have hairy ears.

Also, for your edification, I do in fact have hairy ears.
NO

Wolverine, Ferret, mouse

(I'm so clever)
[punches him in the face, grabs him and points his gun right at his throat] I never said anything about the FBI. She's my partner, ese. And if anything happens to her, I will find you and I will kill you. I won't think twice. Come here, look in my eyes. [pushes barrel of the gun into his mouth and cocks it] Look at my face. If anything happens to her, I will kill you. This is between you and me, and nobody sees, nobody knows.

Pauline Kael's Hideous Mutant Love CHUD
My avatar finally feels seen.
"If it was priggish for an older generation of reviewers to be ashamed of what they enjoyed and to feel they had to be contemptuous of popular entertainment, it's even more priggish for a new movie generation to be so proud of what they enjoy that they use their education to try to place trash within the acceptable academic tradition." -- Pauline Kael

A system of cells interlinked
Awwwww, this makes me miss a bunch of old school MoFos...