Donald Trump for President?

Tools    

I'm actually the one operating by Bill & Ted's rule here, Be Excellent to each other, and party on dudes! Which of course is a play on the Golden Rule, treat others how you want to be treated.
Your playbook is a total failure
pretty much the definition of ineptitude
haters and liberals making up and dumping horsecrap everywhere.
Says the coward who won't read our posts

gorilla douche
The political system is finally getting what's coming to them.
Kinda looking more like the Iron Pyrite Rule.

"Gorilla douche" and "Barf gorilla".....Ive lost the will to live. He sounds like Ned Flanders on a bender. Learn how to insult, lad.

Sorry to distract yall from the distractor, but Ive feeling Mr President Elect is gonna have some gross news leakage, and things may even turn uglier the next year or so..

Also, and this is a serious question, is there a pick for a cabinet Trump has made that was regarded as sound?

Also, and this is a serious question, is there a pick for a cabinet Trump has made that was regarded as sound?
That really is a serious question, is there?

That really is a serious question, is there?
When his least controversial pick seems to be the wife of Mitch McConnell, I'd have to say not really. But it's a question I'd like answered myself.

Two Twitter accounts I want to promote.

@shannonwoodward (Elsie from Westworld).

@vincentdonofrio (You should know who he is ) Is a proud liberal, and stands up to the Trumpsters in a direct yet jovial way. The guy seems like hes extremely genuine constantly answering questions about acting, schools, and what not.

They arent putting on any image for the public, are very accessible, and educated in what they speak about.

I'm actually the one operating by Bill & Ted's rule here
It's just excuse vomit.
Nostro & Sexy both know I have them on Ignore User, which is probably why theyre so lippy now towards me. If you were quoting his cowardly commentary for me to see, please dont.

gorilla douche

All of those are responses to a previous attack from either Tongo or you, which you would know if you weren't a really bad administrator with a double standard

Right, I forgot about that provision in the Golden Rule where you can say whatever you want if someone criticizes you first.

It's easy to forget that the full quote is actually "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you, unless they're haters or biased."

I'm actually the one operating by Bill & Ted's rule here

It's just excuse vomit.
Nostro & Sexy both know I have them on Ignore User, which is probably why theyre so lippy now towards me. If you were quoting his cowardly commentary for me to see, please dont.

gorilla douche

All of those are responses to a previous attack from either Tongo or you, which you would know if you weren't a really bad administrator with a double standard

Right, I forgot about that provision in the Golden Rule where you can say whatever you want if someone criticizes you first.
Long as you realize each and all of those responses are a repeat or direct synonym of an attack by you or one of your members you hold a double standard for. So yea, the Golden Rule says treat others how you'd like to be treated. That being the case, and all of these being a case of you or your guys going at it first, that's why it happens

Long as you realize each and all of those responses are a repeat or direct synonym of an attack by you or one of your members
I notice you didn't reproduce all of the quotes I listed. That's because you realize not all of them were not a "repeat or direct synonym" of what was said to you, right?

So yea, the Golden Rule says treat others how you'd like to be treated. That being the case, and all of these being a case of you or your guys going at it first, that's why it happens
Do you seriously not understand the difference between "treat others how you would like to be treated" and "treat people however they're treating you"?

A standard of treating others how you'd like to be treated quickly devolves into treat people however they're treating you when the administrator applies his standards unevenly to his members

At this point I'm operating realizing Yoda doesn't realize Darth Vader saved the universe

No more training do you require. Already know you, that which you need.
Then I am a Jedi.
No. Not yet. One thing remains. Vader. You must confront Vader. Then, only then, a Jedi will you be. And confront him you will.

Or I'm having fun celebrating President Trump, whatevz

A standard of treating others how you'd like to be treated quickly devolves into treat people however they're treating you when the administrator applies his standards unevenly to his members
In other words, you're admitting all that "Golden Rule" stuff was bunk.

And an even standard is not some mindless 50/50 split that you maintain no matter what: being even-handed means considering how people respond. And yeah, shocker, the side that at least occasionally concedes points ends up arguing less than the one stubbornly refusing to engage meaningfully with anything.

What has the fact that Yoda is an Administrator here got to do with anything? Seriously, i don't get what you mean? Unless something has been happening elsewhere i've only seen him reply to you as a member not a moderator, he hasn't banned you or as far as i'm aware deleted your posts, and he hasn't threatened to ban you either. If anything he's tolerated this nonsense; by that i mean the must be 100 page now repetitive non-argument for much longer than he should have.

Who has he been applying different standards to? Has he been favouring TONGO or Iro or Ash or whoever over you? Him agreeing with what they say over you doesn't mean he is using his position as an administrator to favour them and/or punish you,

I don't think he gets that even handedness does not mean responding to every one the same way: it means holding everyone to the same standard.

So if one side is thoughtful and concedes things, they'll obviously get a different response from one that lashes out defensively, digs in its heels, and denies things for which there is objective proof.

In other words, you're admitting all that "Golden Rule" stuff was bunk.

And an even standard is not some mindless 50/50 split that you maintain no matter what: being even-handed means considering how people respond. And yeah, shocker, the side that at least occasionally concedes points ends up arguing less than the one stubbornly refusing to engage meaningfully with anything.

You say that to the person who actually responded more thoughtfully than anyone in this campaign. Link. Link. That is bc you are an administrator who chose to apply a double standard to members, for your reasons

You say that to the person who actually responded more thoughtfully than anyone in this campaign. Link. Link.
You already said this, and I already replied twice. Here they are again:

Nonsense. My responses are here and here for anyone to see, and in both I respond directly to what you said, and you bail anyway. And it's not really "thoughtful" to just want to say your peace and then storm off if anyone asks any questions, either.
No more wriggling off the hook. You just complained about my responses, which are here and here. Show me what in either reply was unfair to you. Back up your accusations for once.

Can you link to anyone else you pressed? Guarantee no one offered more words

I thought not.

TERRIBLE Administrator

Can you link to anyone else you pressed?
Can you link to anyone else who stonewalled on every issue? No? Then I guess it's not really comparable, is it?

Guarantee no one offered more words
Why would word count matter? What matters is what they say. And yours don't respond to anything.

I'd say that's a pretty good summary of your behavior, yeah.

TERRIBLE Administrator
You know what a terrible administrator would do? They'd treat respectful disagreement and conciliatory responses exactly the same way they treated ignorant, stubborn ones.

An admin can have whatever political views they like: what makes them good or bad as an admin is whether they enforce the rules fairly. And I challenge you to show me one instance where I've applied the rules differently to you than anyone else.