I love you, Unregistered

Tools    

movies can be okay...
I love you too.
"A film has to be a dialogue, not a monologue — a dialogue to provoke in the viewer his own thoughts, his own feelings. And if a film is a dialogue, then it’s a good film; if it’s not a dialogue, it’s a bad film."
- Michael "Gloomy Old Fart" Haneke

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Very cute but I don't understand what this is.

Okay, this is FUNNY. You got me. I had not seen this particular trick since my days on wackbag.com when Opie and Anthony were relevant.

Well played.

Okay, this is FUNNY. You got me. I had not seen this particular trick since my days on wackbag.com when Opie and Anthony were relevant.

Well played.
Wow way to ruin the magic!

you must be tons of fun at parties... "Hey who dumped out all the beer? ...TJ...."

Wow way to ruin the magic!

you must be tons of fun at parties... "Hey who dumped out all the beer? ...TJ...."
DUMPING BEER??????

Why do you love me? You don't know me from anywhere. Is this supposed to be a joke of some kind? Because if it is, I totally missed it.

Yeah I'm sorry... as soon as I hit submit I knew I was crossing the line....
You dump beer...the terrorists win.

Yeah I'm sorry... as soon as I hit submit I knew I was crossing the line....
This is my life story at this forum.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
yeah yeah OK. Either an inside joke or you're taking the piss out of me for baring my soul about being a cancer survivor to help out another poster going through it. Not understanding this at all.

yeah yeah OK. Either an inside joke or you're taking the piss out of me for baring my soul about being a cancer survivor to help out another poster going through it. Not understanding this at all.
I'm not doing that. I was the one who asked to hear your cancer story.