2016 NFL Pick'em League

Tools    

My Picks before The Playoff games start

Texans because Carr is out.
Packers because its The Giants
Steelers Because its The Dolphins and there luck in postseason.
Seahawks because The Lions stink in the playoffs.

Texans win. Feel bad for the Raiders, kind of cool they way they've put their team together, and you hate to see a game potentially decided by random injury timing.

I don't think Oakland was quite ready anyway, but that's the worst kind of timing for an injury like that-season over In the blink of an eye.

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
Playoff football and neither game was entertaining to me. I have a feeling today will be different and would love to see Miami run Ajayi over the Steelers.

I didn't watch any of either game yesterday. I'd like to see some of both today. I can't ignore wifey for 7 hours, although I could discreetly start an argument. Hmmmm

Well that escalated quickly.

Guess I should be watching them Heels anyways.

Well, Steeler offense rolling so far. First time we've seen the three B's together, so maybe it's really that good. Or maybe Miami's just making it easy on them. Probably a bit of both, though Bell's sometimes running 5-6 years before he's so much as touched.

And that's that.

Early lines for next week in the AFC are Pats -16 against Houston and the Steelers -1 favorites at Kansas City. Pretty interesting line, that second one. There's a good 7-8 point range I would've found totally plausible there.

16 points is an awful lot for a playoff game.

I think I would have guessssd KC a small favorite in the other game, although I think it's essentially a pick-em game that could go either way.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing on the 16 points. I mean, it won't shock me if they cover it, but I tend to think that's near the upper limit of what any line should be in the NFL, just given the inherent uncertainty of it, and as you imply, less for a playoff game.

Apparently the line I was looking at was slightly out of date, BTW: Steelers opened in some places at -2.5 and went to -2. Or maybe the one I saw was even more up to date and it kept falling. Dunno.

I don't know who's better between those two teams, but I fear the Steelers more from a Pat's fan's perspective. I think home field advantage is a bigger part of KC's success.

KC should win because Big Ben is Banged up again. Who Plays New England next week. Either way Chiefs nor Steelers will Beat The Pats. Its gonna be In the Superbowl and likely Pats lose to the NFC candidate.

For the record I don't root against the Stillers .

I do love Colin Cowherd's current campaign against Mike Tomlin. It is so funny to hear him go after Tomlin day after day, while not knowing what the impetus is. Out of nowhere last week he just started railing on him.

He has discounted everything they have done under Tomlin, saying that he inherited everything from Cowherd and a HoF qb. Add to that the lack of division titles they have in one that features Cleveland and Cincinnati.

I just read that this Miami game will be the first time Ben, Bell, and Brown have all been in a playoff game together. That's absurd.
Well, it was fun while it lasted. I mean, he'll play, but who knows if he's right.

For the record I don't root against the Stillers .

I do love Colin Cowherd's current campaign against Mike Tomlin. It is so funny to hear him go after Tomlin day after day, while not knowing what the impetus is. Out of nowhere last week he just started railing on him.

He has discounted everything they have done under Tomlin, saying that he inherited everything from Cowherd and a HoF qb. Add to that the lack of division titles they have in one that features Cleveland and Cincinnati.
Have no issues with Tomlin and hes had them to two superbowls but lets be fair Bill Cowher left any coach with a good enough team to win. Cowhers last season was not good but allot of teams have super bowl win jet lag. Not all teams are New England and are immune too that Curse.
Cowher was just done quite like Madden was. Tomlin Is likeable and a players coach and its hard to not like him. Bradshaw being hard on Tomlin is nothing since Bradshaw was a butt hole when he played and didnt like his own coach.

I think This Play Off Week will be like this.

Chiefs Win In A Stunner
Seahawks over Falcons
Patriots Over Texans
Cowboys over Packers.

But I hope Aaron Rodgers Burys Dallas.

I think This Play Off Week will be like this.

Chiefs Win In A Stunner
Seahawks over Falcons
Patriots Over Texans
Cowboys over Packers.

But I hope Aaron Rodgers Burys Dallas.
Why would it be a stunner if the favorite won?