MoFo Halloween Chat Extravaganza 2016

Tools    

Alrighty, so here's where I stand: if someone wants to step in and host this, and can commit to in the next couple of days, I'm cool with it going ahead. Otherwise, probably call it off and pick another one to try later (Christmas, or maybe something else). Lemme know what you guys decide, collectively.

SC asked if i wanted to take over but i said no because i won't be able to make the Monday one and i'm not sure about the Saturday one either. If somebody else does take over i'll be here Sunday which is no use to you at all

The fact that nobody's really said anything makes me feel like I'm doing the right thing. Perhaps the chat room being open on Halloween night is still doable. I just definitely don't wanna do three days of random movies now.

We could watch the Rocky Horror Picture Show remake that's airing tonight at 8:00 PM EST on the FOX channel.

Two hours and 15 minutes from now.

Anyone wanna chat and make fun of the Rocky Horror remake?

Ehhh, nevermind. I might hate it within 5 minutes of it starting.

I go away for a couple days and everything goes to pot... laptop binned itself and I had to send it away.

There's no way I can host as I don't have the movies in question... but I'd hate to see a weekend get cancelled.

If anyone can take up hosting, please step forward
I can certainly hang around and help with anything needed and give backup to the host... but with actual hosting because I don't have the movies, I can't time anything or keep track of where the movies are.