Make Your Picks
Looking for an IMDB forum replacement?
Click here to learn about us.

Movie of the Month: Home Base Thread

Tools    

I thought that's how it went down. I thought if you pick the movie, you do a podcast to talk about it. Seems more interesting than letting people who don't have much invested in the film talk about it for awhile.
No, it's never happened like that. But I like your idea.

"Money won is twice as sweet as money earned."

I thought that's how it went down. I thought if you pick the movie, you do a podcast to talk about it. Seems more interesting than letting people who don't have much invested in the film talk about it for awhile.
No all the podcasts have been done by Yoda, bluedeed, and slappydavis, and they all do an excellent job!

If a host ever wanted to be on the podcast I believe they could, but no one has volunteered yet I don't think.

Sooooooo the next one is........????
Still a month or two away, at most. Brendan hasn't been around for awhile, and while we have a couple of possible replacements in mind, it's a lot tougher to organize without the usual suspects.

Mainly, though, once we got close to Christmas, it just made sense to wait until after the Oscar podcast, anyway. So post-Oscars, most likely.