Movies you've watched 92842625 times

Tools    

What movies have you watched over and over? I've seen movies like the Austin Powers trio, Joe Dirt, White Chicks, Grind, Wrong Turn 2, The Hot Chick and others i can't think of right now SO many times.

Robocop, Predator Franchise, Tremors, Alien Franchise, Terminator Franchise, Star Wars Franchise, Ghostbusters, Arachnophobia, Superman 1-3, Jurassic Park 1 & 2.
All the above plus a few more I've seen a few hundred time each.

Movie I've watched more than any other is Young Guns.
Watched it every day from about 10 years old until I was 15. Still watch it once or twice a month since then too.

Rough calculation... I've seen Young Guns well over 2000 times.

Was also the film that got me into studying the Lincoln County War, which, apart from films and playing pool, is my other interest.

oh yah a topic i can really lay into hackerz release 1995 men in black 2 and lastly of the top three movies of all time is the Take down ovie a geek wrote this

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
What movies have you watched over and over? I've seen movies like the Austin Powers trio, Joe Dirt, White Chicks, Grind, Wrong Turn 2, The Hot Chick and others i can't think of right now SO many times.
That sounds like an extreme form of torture.

In all seriousness, I've seen Con Air and Rocky IV a million times, and I still love watching them.

I have seen two movies for several times:

1. 300 and 2. Undisputed 3

These two movies are my most favorites.

I'd say the movie I've seen the most times in my lifetime is The Lion King, and many of the Disney/Pixar filmography is up there as well. For live action I'd say probably School of Rock, with most of those coming within the first six months or so of first seeing it.

That sounds like an extreme form of torture.

In all seriousness, I've seen Con Air and Rocky IV a million times, and I still love watching them.
Irony, anyone?

My list would include Die Hard 1-3, Indiana Jones, Poltergeist, original Star Wars trilogy, Superman 1-3, the Back to the Future trilogy, Burton's 2 Batman films, and every Arnold Schwarzenegger theatrical film released before Junior. When I was little my aunt had cable (we did not) and she would record every action film off HBO/Cinemax and then I'd go to her house and watch them. I remember watching The Terminator, Predator, Die Hard, The Running Man, Commando, and so much other stuff over and over. This is where my love for films really spawned from. That and Raiders of the Lost Ark.

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
Many, many a late night on the couch, zombified state, and dripping cereal on the couch while these came on....

Die Hard
L.A. Confidential
A River Runs Through It
Robocop
The Road Warrior
The Terminator

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Star Wars trilogy probably in excess of 100 times per film.

Terminator 2 and Predator big favourites when I was younger.

James Bond series, seen some of the better ones many, many times.

One Man's piece of crap is another Man's masterpiece, but Rocky IV and Con Air are a thousand times better than The Hot Chick and Wrong Turn 2.
Bad is bad, doesn't matter how much in comparison, they're all bad.

Memento, Following, Scream, Robocop, original Star Wars trilogy, The Faculty Mortal Kombat

One Man's piece of crap is another Man's masterpiece, but Rocky IV and Con Air are a thousand times better than The Hot Chick and Wrong Turn 2.
While I agree with the first half of your sentence, the second half is debatable.

I saw Cabin Boy maybe more than 100 times growing up. For whatever reason, it became the movie we'd fall asleep to most nights.

I generally don't watch movies over and over, then. Even the ones I really love I've seen maybe a couple dozen times. The ones I've seen most are just the ones that fell into some weird background niche, like the aforementioned.

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
While I agree with the first half of your sentence, the second half is debatable.
Have you seen The Hot Chick? It barely needs explanation, but you know it's bad when the only funny thing about it is a cameo from Adam Friggin' Sandler. And Wrong Turn 2 is a generic, trashy piece of ***** that's high on gore but low on originality.

I realise those last three words could apply to Con Air and Rocky IV, and I can't argue when someone says they're crap (because they most definitely are), but to say they're in the same ballpark...

If you want to achieve greatness, stop asking for permission
Lord of The Rings: The Fellowship Of The Ring
Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back
Edward Scissorhands
Indiana Jones & The Raiders of The Lost Ark
The Nightmare Before Christmas
Dumb & Dumber
The Dark Knight
The Princess Bride
Alice In Wonderland (1951)
The Matrix
Ace Ventura
Young Frankenstein
Girl, Interrupted
Donnie Darko

If I was stranded on a island, and I had all of these movies, I'd feel completely at home

I don't really rewacth movies all that often but I have seen Mel Brooks and Pink Pantger movies quitte a few times