TV Shows That Should Never Have Been Canceled!

Tools    

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
What pi$$e$ me off is the amount of CACK that is left for us to watch, I wish the producers of these shows who put an online poll for people to vote whether they cancell a show or not!

I loved both of those shows too!
Yeah, I remember our Joan discussions back from when I pretty much just joined, Bleach. It gettting cancelled truly is my biggest disappointment in television history. The last few episodes of Season 2, man...like I said, my mind goes crazy thinking how Season 3 could have been.

My Movie Review Thread | My Top 100

Celluloid Temptation Facilitator
HBO's Carnivale
I've been watching season one of that show. It's interesting.

What is Warehouse 13? I havent seen anything on this?
Its on the sci fi channel. The premise is that there are dangerous magical artifacts in the world and a secret branch of the government has to find them, then keep them from doing further harm.

Some of the dialog is really fun. The gadgets are also very fun. The hottie that played the vampire, Bianca on The Dresden Files is the female lead on this show.

I thought Babylon was very eerie and sad. I can't imagine being raised that way and knowing nothing else. Then to be stuck for eternity. Whose fault was that, really? Who should pay the freight on that? IMO, not the daugther who ended up doing so. That poor girl.

I felt the same way. I thought it was so sick and twisted that the dad was the guy in charge of riling up the crowd and preparing them for seeing his daughters like that. The mom was basically in charge of prostituting her girls--getting them involved in such a disgusting lifestyle. Then, the daughter's demise was this horrible poetic justice and the parents are like besides themselves with grief--I just couldn't wrap my head around it--very smart writing.

I felt the same way. I thought it was so sick and twisted that the dad was the guy in charge of riling up the crowd and preparing them for seeing his daughters like that. The mom was basically in charge of prostituting her girls--getting them involved in such a disgusting lifestyle. Then, the daughter's demise was this horrible poetic justice and the parents are like besides themselves with grief--I just couldn't wrap my head around it--very smart writing.
Poetic justice for the parents but not for the daugther, that's what bothered me.

I finished season one tonight. Time to put season two on hold at my library.

News yesterday that Warehouse 13 has been renewed for another season.

Thanks for the confirmation on Dresden, Bleached.
That's good news. I'm liking Warehouse 13 even though it's a bit light. It's fun.

I wish Dresden was still on. I wanted to see what they did with it.

BTW, I didn't even recognize that actress as the same one that played the vampire Bianca. Someone on another board had to tip me to that. She looks very different.

Oh! Does anyone know if Being Human was renewed, how many seasons it's run or anything about it? I've enjoyed season one online. It was first broacast in the UK.

Being Human has got a second series. The first series is being aired on BBC1 (the flagship BBC channel) on Thursday nights ATM, episode 2 aired tonight) so we'll have to see what kind of audience the series picks up. I think the next series starts on BBC3 early next year or late this year. The one you've seen was the first series (6 episodes), though there was a one-off episode upon which the series was commissioned, so I don't know if you've seen that or not. Russell Tovey (George) is the only actor from the one-off that they kept on.

I've not seen it either, Bleached. There were six, hour long, one-off dramas commissioned by the BBC, but Being Human was the only one to get a series from it. I don't know whether the cast change was something enforced because they were contracted to something else for example or whether it was a decision from 'upstairs'. A couple of my friends saw it though and said it was good, but they're split between whether the cast changes were good or not.

Just keep watching them online or get the dvds because it appears that BBCAmerica edit the episodes. Whether that's for content or time, I don't know.