MoFo Fantasy Baseball 2012 Trading Block

Tools    

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I think me and Dex had a really good trade:

Prince, Austin Jackson, Santos, and Dunn for Baumgartner, Ortiz, Cabrera, and one other player I can't remember at this time. Unfortunately, in the end it worked out for Dex.

Frickin figures. I go against my homer impulses, dont slot Matt Moore, and he pitches a one hitter for 5 innings. An easy win on my bench. Of course I pitched Chris Sale vs my boys and he gets rocked for 6 earned runs Baseball is stupid.

Trade of the year?! Like last year I think the more memorable exchanges were the ones that almost took place, but never did. Like when everyone wanted Longoria at the season start and then he went out for 3 months, or all the offers PW turned down for Trout. The hottest commodities on the trading block were Bautista, Weaver, and Pujols.

In all honesty the trade of the year ended up being a complete dud. Thats when Ray got Pujols & Cliff Lee, and gave up some players I cant even remember anymore. Nobody knew Cliff and Albert would have career fail starts to their seasons.

Wow Im gonna miss fantasy baseball. Would like to go back to head to head even if the iunning limit is lowered, or that auction style of rottiserie. Any way we do it Im sure itll be good times.