We just want some virtual lovin'

Tools    

Hey, Sade said so!

Now With Moveable Parts
That's real cute sunfrog....

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
say what?
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Now With Moveable Parts
spdrcr-go read what ticks you off....

[purple]Originally posted by sadesdrk[/purple]
But not as cute as you I bet

Go to TheSpark for stuff like that. Sheesh. LOL...

TWT, you can't really say anything about this cause what to most people take to the movies??? DATES!!! So this is very appropriate for this site. It all works out.

LOL. Good one. Yeah, seriously, the movies have got to be the greatest place to take someone of the opposite sex. It's fun, there's little stress involved, and you get to see a movie, too.

Originally posted by TWTCommish
LOL. Good one. Yeah, seriously, the movies have got to be the greatest place to take someone of the opposite sex. It's fun, there's little stress involved, and you get to see a movie, too.
It's dark, and you don't have to look at each other.

Well, sometimes it being dark is a good thing, sometimes not, but back to the +'s of going to see a movie. Movies are usually expensive, so a girl will like the fact that the guy is paying almost 20 bucks to keep her entertained. I guess, ladies, help me out on that one. It's dark, just stay away from the walls, God knows what's on those things.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
I came in here for some virtual lovin', but sades is the only chic in here! What a sausage fest!

Yeah we must wait for Thmilin & her knickers.

Now With Moveable Parts
I hated when I was in highschool and I would go on a double,blind date(is there anything worse?)and the other couple would be making out during the movie and you and your date are just sitting there listening to all their slurping and smacking...it's pretty much like if you can't beat em join em.I made out with more loosers that way!
[Edited by sadesdrk on 09-25-2001]

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by sunfrog
[purple]Originally posted by sadesdrk[/purple]
But not as cute as you I bet
That's so cheesy!Here's cheesy right back at ya...take notes...Hey,what's your sign?
[Edited by sadesdrk on 09-25-2001]

Originally posted by OG-
I bet it's "Stop!" or "Do not enter from rear"!
or maybe "Slippery when wet"!

Does this post sound kinda disgustin or is Little PLite too innocent?

Now With Moveable Parts
Hey I said sign...not sign.Wait...uh...yeah.Oh,astrological sign...there we go!PLite...we're just teasing,just close your eyes when you read this thread.

Lol!
Originally posted by OG-
"Do not enter from rear"!
Lol!

ooh! you'd better pray Kyra doesnt see this thread, you'll never hear the end of it!
this thread is far too dirty for my innocent ears...ahem.

and i could never see the point of taking a date to the movies, you cant talk to them, you cant even see them. And, if they want to talk to you and you want to watch the movie they get all annoyed cause you have to tell them to shut up and storm off in a huff, leaving you with only a large popcorn to ease the pain. :bawl:

Like WOW i cant belive it you guys are the greatest

Ok a few things about me
Im 14
an aries
brown/red hair
blue eyes
That covers all the questions i could think of

Now With Moveable Parts
Okay,now that I've served my purpose as the only girl for you all to target...the girls this thread was designed for are here! Hooray! I'm off to talking about movies now...flirt your little hearts out! Thanks Girls.