Your Final Destination!!!

Tools    

Lyin here in my bed, my nosey all congested, made me think of Death, the Grim reaper! So I wuz thinkin, would you rather meet your fate on that plane crash (BURNIN TO A CINDER most likely) or survive for a few months & wait for your hideous turn at the Spittle of Mortality! (Like maybe gettin bit by a rabid squittel & you get rabies & you go mad & you try to shoot the cashier at Starbucks & then the police shoot you dead full of bullets after a 30 mile car chase!)

Id probably like to die alone and have no one to talk to bleed to death but not painfully alone with no one to stop me!

i want to die after just doing the worlds best skydive. I'd try to aim for the haystack, but my aim isnt too good so i'd fall into the wet concrete next to it. My memory would forever be preserved as the shocked imprint in the concrete.
(and on saesdrks advice i'm just gonna go correct my signature, wont be a tick!)

WEEEEEEEE SPLAT bye bye likkle Kielle!

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
I'm not afraid of death, well yeah I am, but when I die, I would want to go in my sleep. I feel sorry for the people that die on the crapper, or doing something that ya know, would strain the heart(sex).
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

I would prefer to go in my sleep... but if I had to pick tragic death it better be instantaneous.

Maybe spontaneous human combustion. Eat a good meal, watch TV, ignite.

I don't know if I want to go in my sleep. People always act as if it's a good thing, but I doubt it. I'll but "passing away in your sleep" actually consists of waking up and dying rather painfully. At the very least, I doubt it's just as simple as sleeping and never waking up. I'm afraid of death, and have no idea how I'll die, and I don't plan to think about it much. I have little control over it, so whatever happens, happens.

Originally posted by Toose
That doesn't always mean you will just burn up in 2 seconds flat. It could be something that lasted for a few minutes and could be very painful.

I think if I couldn't die in my sleep I would want to die either in a plane crash or car accident, something where it would be sudden, and pain would be over quickly...I can't stand pain, I pass out.

Originally posted by spdrcr
Originally posted by Toose
That doesn't always mean you will just burn up in 2 seconds flat. It could be something that lasted for a few minutes and could be very painful.
You haven't seen what I eat!

Good point...LOL...I wonder if that's a factor in combustion. I mean most people that do combust are smokers, or have been. Or they just have bad electrons or whatever in them.

Originally posted by spdrcr
Good point...LOL...I wonder if that's a factor in combustion. I mean most people that do combust are smokers, or have been. Or they just have bad electrons or whatever in them.
Most days I'm chock full-o-mescan food! At least that's how most of us Texas people pronounce "mexican".

AHhhhhhhh I see...

I myself am a firm believer in Taco Bell...there is a "mescan" restaurant in town where the food is really good. I like Monterey's better though.

Ive heard spontaneoose human combustion happens very fast! Becuz the room in which you combust usually isnt burned at all & the neighbors never hear the guy screamin, AHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHH IM COMBUSTIN!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!

So I think Id just like to freeze to death heroiclly in the South pole like Captain Oates when he went out in a blizzard after he told his companions, I am just goin out to pee & may be sometime. Freeze to death, thats the ticket.

Oh but by the time the rest of the search party wouldve found me, my willy wouldve broken off & been eaten by a seal, hahaha!

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
I wanna free fall from a REALLY REALLY, RRREEEAAAALLLLYYYYY high height. That would be fun. And you wouldn't feel anything. It'd be fun.

I'd definitely want to die in my sleep, but I think my second choice would be lethal injection. But I'd have to an international spy or soemthing to deserve that--or at least kill someone. Freezing would probably be my third choice.

I think drowning would be the absolute worst. *shudder* I don't even want to think about it...

Originally posted by Anne
I think drowning would be the absolute worst. *shudder* I don't even want to think about it...
SPOILERZ

I would definitely hate to go the way Bud's wife went in THE ABYSS. To do it on purpose so you could be revived later . . . maybe

My bro said people who combusted spontaneously had bad gas and the methane was so thick they were enveloped in it and any heat source no matter how mild, set them off.

And if he had to combust after a game, the Mets better be winning

Female assassin extraordinaire.
Toose and spdrcr - DEFINITELY would want to die in my sleep and/or so quick i don't feel it.

technically, one would assume combustion would involve burning and therefore take time - i also have low pain tolerance and want a quick, painless death (or one so riddled with drugs i can't feel the pain). barring sleep, a sudden experience, with only time for surprise and none for fear or the actual experience of fear or the loss of my faculties/functioning body.

falling from a height would not be cool cuz the drop is freaky (i hate roller coasters) and I would know what was going to happen to me at the end. someone coming up from behind and shooting me in the head would be ok - so long as they got it right on the first bullet, right into the brain, no time wasted. Road runner style would be cool - standing under a precipice as Wyle E Coyote and not realizing what was about to happen and then - bam! - squashed.

fear has a definite part in why we all don't want to die (otherwise we wouldn't care) and my fear is based in the pain of it, not actually the loss of life. the loss of life would just piss me off - i got too much sh|t to do yet.

as for sleep, actually, your body, when aged enough, shuts down like an engine running that just dies. you do not "wake up" - you give out - cut off, kaput. this is why, i'd assume, the elderly found passed away when they were just checked on a mere hour or the day before have 1) smiles on their faces and 2) made no noise of help/fear/discomfort. if noises were made, they were not in bed asleep, they were falling/having heart attacks, etc.

on this happy note, i'm reminded that it's my burfday soon.

THE BIG 22!!! YAAAAAAAY!

Originally posted by thmilin
Toose and spdrcr - DEFINITELY would want to die in my sleep and/or so quick i don't feel it.

technically, one would assume combustion would involve burning and therefore take time -
Combustion suggests a fiery explosion over a very short period of time... such as what occurs in a combustion engine. BAM! you dead!

Heppy Burfday to yew
Yew belong in a zew
Wif all the munkees an da skunkees
And yew you smell like one tew.
miss 22

Tha butt man luvs ya

(Disclaimer: This post is in no way meant to be flirtatious. The events presented herein are ficticious acts of the imagination and are not meant in a real sense by the writer. Any resemblance to any person, place or thing both actual or fictictious is an an accident of God and should therefore be disregarded. If legal action is to be taken after the reading of this post, please refer all legal matters and issues to the legal team of Chris&Archie LLP at MoFo.com. All rights reserved.)