We just want some virtual lovin'

Tools    

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Originally posted by sunfrog

Oh OG, you're such a beast! Simply a beast! I swear. Sometimes I get so frustrated with you, I'd just like to slap your little bottom til you behave! Lol!
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

My sentences don't all end in eat the c--k. That's just vulgar. I don't swear.

Sun, Peter, you fellas need to cool off!

tHIS LITTLE CR#P SOUNDING PLACE CALLED DUDLEY

are you livin with your dad then? oh good, we can go to the cinema together! and watch the Harry Potter movie many times when it is released, hurrah!
oh and the fast and the furious (featuring Vin Diesel, aka the bloke with the extremely sexy voice!)

Yes i do belive we can HURRAH (wot wot, jolly good show chaps)

I think its funny that in this thread about flirting, the guys are talking to the guys and the girls all talking to the girls!

It's like a middle school dance, the guys stand on one side of the room talking about the girls, and the girls stand on the other side of the room talking to each other but things other than boys! Pass the punch sunfrog!

Hey Kyra, meet my friend PLite, he's really really really cute! They even call him PLite the Cute.
Hmm... er or maybe you shouldn't. If he breaks your heart you might throw yourself off the Tower of London.

Hummm, yes ,you girls better be careful when Im around becuz Im a famous libertine in my neighborhood. Ive read bodice rippers so I know what you chicks are up to.

LOL @ Peter. Yeah, definitely...great analogy. I'm thinking about going over there. No, seriously...if you come with me. I ain't going over myself. Awww, crap, PLite's already talking to Miriam. I've actually experienced that firsthand, and it's always the funniest damn thing in the world. It never fails to crack me up. I notice though that all the older guys/girls don't hesitate, and aren't embarrassed...if anything, they get a kick out of the akwardness.

Originally posted by TWTCommish
LOL @ Peter. Yeah, definitely...great analogy. I'm thinking about going over there. No, seriously...if you come with me. I ain't going over myself.
HAHAHAAHAH

I'm not going with you man! Girls have cooties!

I remember when I use to be like that. Too afraid to approach the "otherside". Now I come a runnin' to the otherside!

GIRLS goot Cootys!!! WHY DIDNT you tell me earlier? Waaaaahhhhhhhhh ..

[green]Hey OG,
[/green]
[/blue]Look at that Thmilin girl. Woaaa look at those melons! Woohoo. Hey, do you think TWT will get mad at me for breaking his bbcode? See it's tiny 'cause I'm whispering.

Thmilin- FIE upon you sir! Mentionin my melons in sech a coarse way! You naughty boy, eeeeek keep yer fingers in yer nose please! Ugghhh disgustin child!

Yes i would throw myself off but to have a fling with PLite it would be worth it

why the tower of London. you dont live in London do you? oh i'm confused, where does Plite live, i thought he was american! and is he really young or does he just act it to be cute? (which he is)

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by Kielle
why the tower of London. you dont live in London do you? oh i'm confused, where does Plite live, i thought he was american! and is he really young or does he just act it to be cute? (which he is)
I haven't posted in this horrible thread in like forever...I have to.I thought PLite lived in Australia,and he does not.He lives in Europe some wheres(c'mon girl,he writes with some sort of accent,American? No.)Also,I like your signiture,but it needs another comma before,"who cares"really bad.It's begging for it.

Firsties, I dont know where you got the idea I live in Oz. Only people I know who live there are Zephyrus & Toby dammit. An I dont know what you mean when you say I write with an american accent. We all speak english. You were expectin me to sound like michael caine? Struth! that bleedin illary Swank just won a chuffin Oscar wot? Hahaha

Ps. Thanks Kyra, nice to know soemeone would toss themselves off a chuffin Tower for a date, teehee