What Ticks You Off?

Tools    

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
That would suck. Here you can drink it, but you just can't buy it.

Any girl has probably experimented at least once before to see what's so special bout being a lesbian. At least that's what a lot of the girls I know have said
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Plite is lovely Kyra! never actually met him but he was the first to welcome me here, that automatically made him lovely in my books!

AHHHHHH!!! well if you think hes lovely i think i will to
Plite WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!

Originally posted by spdrcr
That would suck. Here you can drink it, but you just can't buy it.

Any girl has probably experimented at least once before to see what's so special bout being a lesbian. At least that's what a lot of the girls I know have said
Prolly because they know that most men won't be upset to hear about that down the line. So they sort of have a free pass to bat from the other side of the plate for a little bit to see what it's like, I suppose. Wouldn't work with a guy, though.

You love me? (Umm, not you TWT, the gels!) Hahahaha, thanks! But I thought you were in love with Steve N! Watch out fo Sunfrog tho, hes wearin a feathery hat!

Originally posted by spdrcr
You must come from a much faster area than I do because it is rare I meet a woman who has actually experimented with lesbianism to any degree. While a small number have admitted curiosities to me (including one woman whose admission surprised me a good deal), only one woman I know of has actually followed through.

I'll bet that it's all very misleading. When they say they've experimented with it, heck, they could just mean that they once kissed another girl and found it interesting. I dunno where the line is drawn on "experimentation."

a feathery hat? why should i have to watch out for him if he's wearing a feathery hat?
And Steve N was so last week! we're all yours Plite!

totally you we british gals go though more men than you do boxers(panties)
you see wev gone through
steveN
now its Plite
then OG (we decided that i couldnt try it on with you by myself)
then Maybe ........TWT(HA HA HA)

what funny about trying it on with commish?
i'd take that as an insult if i were you TWT!

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Originally posted by ryanpaige
You must come from a much faster area than I do because it is rare I meet a woman who has actually experimented with lesbianism to any degree. While a small number have admitted curiosities to me (including one woman whose admission surprised me a good deal), only one woman I know of has actually followed through.
Well, a few I have talked to, which are a little on the weird side, have admitted they have tried it or at least thought about it. A few drinks will change that fast .

Since I've been here for a while I have to edit my list.

Liberals no longer piss me off, Pigsnie brothers have made me tolerant.

Terrorists do piss me off.

Youre not gonna have your way whit me girls! My underpants have 3 locks on them, hahaha!

Wooo, we have made Toosy more tolerant. I dont know why but we have.

Originally posted by PigsnieLite
Youre not gonna have your way whit me girls! My underpants have 3 locks on them, hahaha!

Wooo, we have made Toosy more tolerant. I dont know why but we have.
You expose me to different points of view...

There are no opposing viewpoints to republicanism in the portion of the great state of Texas where I reside.

Originally posted by Toose
You expose me to different points of view...

There are no opposing viewpoints to republicanism in the portion of the great state of Texas where I reside.
Your profile says you are from Houston. You must not be paying attention if you aren't hearing non-Republican voices and points-of-view. While your Robert Eckels and Gary Pollands get a lot of press. There are plenty of Democratic voices (including Mayor Lee Brown and several council members).

Originally posted by ryanpaige
(including Mayor Lee Brown and several council members). [/b]
Man are you ever right! I shut off Mayor Brown and Shiela Jackson Lee at every available opportunity.

You wouldn't believe the crackpot stuff these people come up with.

Spend a billion $ on a train that would run five miles up and down the Richmond strip. This is how they plan to increase commerce!

Oh well, I could go on but nevermind.

Howdy Ryan how the hell are ya? Guess we're neighbors sort of...

What me Plite

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Originally posted by Kyra
totally you we british gals go though more men than you do boxers(panties)
you see wev gone through
steveN
now its Plite
then OG (we decided that i couldnt try it on with you by myself)
then Maybe ........TWT(HA HA HA)
Should I be insulted?

Now With Moveable Parts
threads that were cool and then turn into The Dating Game,piss me off.

Yeah, seriously guys, he's right. The discussion can go wherever it may, but I do think, out of courtesy, you should keep the chit-chat in IMs, emails, or (soon) forum messages. This thread is still a very good idea.

Anyway, I'm ticked off by not having any French Bread Pizza in the house. What's up with that?