my own halloween/michael myers fan film

Tools    

So i made this film my friends say it's good but i'd like the opinions of strangers and fellow movie critics...let me know what you think on here or on youtube guys...its 22 min long so its like 4 minute parts...some are less..killing starts on part 3 thanks

Part 1

part 2

part 3

part 4

part 5

part 6

would appreciate feedback guys thanks

would appreciate feedback guys thanks
Very well put together. The voices could use a better mic. But overall great film. Keep it up.

gotta say I thoroughly enjoyed it more than I do most of these fan films. Segments of it really captured the feel of Halloween and I really like how it kept in tune with the original and kept the bloodshed and gore to a minimum. The use of music was very good and I liked how many of the deaths were done similarly to the original as well. The only main problem I saw was with the sound, you should try and work on a better way to record dialogue because the music and sound drowned it out a lot. Aside from that very good effort you made an enjoyable short film and you show a lot of promise, good job.

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
Excellent, as others stated the only drawback was the audio.

I'm not a film-maker and don't usually talk about the technical aspects of a film, but your editing and set ups were outstanding.

Knowledge of the genre and all the cliches is a big plus.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I liked it very much mate from one horror fan to another you did a good job

thanks alot guys..im looking on doing another short film and improving the audio just not sure what i wanna do yet

maybe another halloween fan film but i need to find more actors int he illinois area

Did you post here before under the username Garret minus the 19?

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

no this is the first time i've posted here