Transformers vs Fantastic four?

→ in
Tools    

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
I thought the original FF was at best on the mediocre side, and I mostly gave it points on the basis that there was a chance for improvement in a sequel, yeah I was wrong. Basically the Silver Surfer shows up, and get captured and is pretty much just in the background through the rest of the movie. Oh yeah. . . Galactus is a cloud.
I'm with ya, FF. I was looking forward to Rise of the Silver Surfer, but when you've got a director that's wants to change the mood of the film to meet a more family-friendly audience, you know it's doomed. Tim Story screwed the pooch with that one. Not to mention the strategic product placement.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Fantastic Four! It's a classic. Not to mention Transformers wasn't really good. Wel, I dodn't think so anyway. It just seemed really lacking to me.

they're both crappy movies imo

I like transformers...Fantastic four is boring...

Fantastic Four was good, but I love Transformer the effects, cinematography, storyline and plot was awesome. Even the sound effects and the editing was great and was properly directed by Michael Bay. Love it!

Everyone has their right to there own opinion. I think Transformers was crap so I probly won't see the second one for a while. I never watched Fantastic Four. I did watch when they were filming downtown on the street though.

Transformers eat Fantastic Four. Nuf said.

The Transformers (2007) is a clearly better option from these two. The FF has only one good thing in it. The leading woman character....