The What the F*ck? Thread

Tools    

You ready? You look ready.
I remember when my dad and I went to The Matrix Reloaded he literally said "What the f***?" I laughed so hard I almost died.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

When I first saw Evil Dead, and i saw the trees raping that girl, i was like "WTF?!" but then started laughing. i enjoyed the rest of the movie.

My WTF movie was a manga film called 'Legend of the overfiend'
It was horrible as well as a WTF movie.

Randomly visiting for now
Originally Posted by Escape
I was on the line of insanity after watching that one for the first time in the theatre. Really messed me up.
felt exactly the same, got over it the next day but seriously WTF!

Official Sacrifice to Holden Pike
Originally Posted by John McClane
I remember when my dad and I went to The Matrix Reloaded he literally said "What the f***?" I laughed so hard I almost died.
My brother-in-law and I said it at the same time during that film. I think we all know which part. My other WTF movie was Van Helsing. Oh man, it does not get worse than that.

Jeepers Creepers

This movie just didn't have it. There was nothing there to get.

motivationally deficient
house Of The dead
not only the ****test zombie movie ever produced but when clips from the video game roll on the screen that is the ultimite whatThE F#ck moment.

The End Has Come
My first WTF movie was Zardoz starring Sean Connery.

The last WTF movie I've seen was Secret Window.

The WTF movie that falls in the middle is Passion in the Desert starring Ben Daniels.

Originally Posted by lor83b
My first WTF movie was Zardoz starring Sean Connery.
I agree, I think it is so bad I had to buy it.

The End Has Come
Originally Posted by nebbit
I agree, I think it is so bad I had to buy it.
I can't believe anyone bought that movie? Like what made you buy it?

City of Lost Children. Brilliant film, and neat, but I stopped trying to figure it out and just watched it and listened to the music.

Ease Up on Gummo, Harmony Korine is a genious