What was the last DVD you bought and why?

Tools    

4$

2$

(yeah I know just want to rewatch it one more time for the explaination of Cobpyth and for 2$... It still a DVD ...

5$

(loving it)

Those are long time favorites of mine. The acting and the special effects are downright awful, but the movies are cheesy and fun. I recommend also picking up Demetrius and the Gladiators, the sequel to The Robe.

Those are long time favorites of mine. The acting and the special effects are downright awful, but the movies are cheesy and fun. I recommend also picking up Demetrius and the Gladiators, the sequel to The Robe.

Thanks Miss Vicky, I have that already. Its in a box set.

There were so many films at B&N today that I wanted to get... they had one called "The Sign of the Cross" that features Charles Laughton as Nero. I might stop tomorrow after work and get that.. it was only $15. They had "Julius Ceasar" as well with Marlon Brando for $15 but I will wait a week for that...

Thanks Miss Vicky, I have that already. Its in a box set.

There were so many films at B&N today that I wanted to get... they had one called "The Sign of the Cross" that features Charles Laughton as Nero. I might stop tomorrow after work and get that.. it was only $15. They had "Julius Ceasar" as well with Marlon Brando for $15 but I will wait a week for that...
Given the choice, I'd go for Julius Caesar every time over The Sign Of The Cross and I'm not a Brando fan. Still, I'm not a fan of De Mille's biblical films, either. Except The Ten Commandments. I liked that.

My Blu-Ray Amazon Command of The August 28th 2014:
Fight Club

7.96$

Dumb and dumber

4.97$

Jaws

9.99$

Psycho

9.99$

Primal Fear

9.99$

The Butterfly Effect

9.69$

Goodfellas (Steelbook Blu-ray)

12.99$

all of this for 65$ + Taxes = 74$

Is that Primal Fear edition on blu-ray any good? We don't have it on blu-ray here so thinking of getting that American edition because it's only about £4!

Is that Primal Fear edition on blu-ray any good? We don't have it on blu-ray here so thinking of getting that American edition because it's only about �4!
Yes it is this edition rock !

@HoneyKid Yep Buddy !!

Ray (2004) because I enjoyed the movie

Two great films, MG. Especially the second. Is that the cover on your copy? That's the European cover. Much better than the horrid 'romantic' US version.

Two great films, MG. Especially the second. Is that the cover on your copy? That's the European cover. Much better than the horrid 'romantic' US version.
nope I got the US cover..