Movies you've watched 92842625 times

Tools    

The Dark Knight

When i was a kid,i re-watched movies a lot,because there were no internet,so i really didn't have much choice.I had Land Before Time,Terminator 2,Alien,Dumbo,Lion King,Jurassic Park,Dumb and Dumber,All Dogs go to Heaven,,Space Jam,The Doors,Rocky,Scarface,The Wounds and Pretty Villages Pretty Flame on VHS,so i watched them most,thousand times,so they are my favorite movies still probably...some of them were on TV often also,i used to know every scene from them rote.There were also Disney classics and domestic movies that were on TV very often,so i watched them as much as VHS ones.When i was older,,,When I Grew Up I Want To be a Kangaroo,, was on TV here so many times since 2005 that i am really sick of that film,which i liked,but i watched it so many times that it got me bored.,,How High,, and ,,Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas,, i also watched a lot with my friends in 2008 and 2009,and Scary Movie i watch every year at least 2 since its release,because it is brilliant.
Since last year(precisely in time when i registered here) i started to watch movies a lot,every day at least 1,so i don't re-watch movies anymore,because there are so many good movies available on internet that i didn't watch.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Been ages since I watched Akira. Good pick! Thats getting fired in the old DVD player tnite.

Wow the testosterone. These are such male comments ha. Having my movie choices attacked. Just named some off the top of my head sheesh. I know they're not award winning movies just fun watches. I've watched Horrible Bosses ALOT too and an odd choice Jennifer's Body...probably cuz Megan Fox is hawt...idk. Anyway go on and throw ur bombs and ur blows

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Wow the testosterone. These are such male comments ha. Having my movie choices attacked. Just named some off the top of my head sheesh. I know they're not award winning movies just fun watches. I've watched Horrible Bosses ALOT too and an odd choice Jennifer's Body...probably cuz Megan Fox is hawt...idk. Anyway go on and throw ur bombs and ur blows
To quote Knocked Up;

"Don't let the door hit your Vagina on the way out"!

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
Is that allowed?

I just find it ironic that you criticize the testosterone then say you watch Jennifer's Body because Megan Fox is "hawt".

I just find it ironic that you criticize the testosterone then say you watch Jennifer's Body because Megan Fox is "hawt".
Lmao tis true ...hey i'm attracted to some girls. no big deal

Movies I can watch again just after rewatching them - One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest,Goodfellas,Pulp Fiction and The Dark Knight.

that's what she said...
Many wont agree with me:
Spiderman, The Hills Have Eyes, Jurassic Park, Armaggedon and Texas Chainsaw Massacure

A system of cells interlinked
Just try to keep in mind that it isn't personal, and snarking at other people's opinions on films is sort of part of the fun of a film forum. It's never an attack on you (or, most times anyway, some people go overboard), but more so just some good fun in trading jabs about the films we like or dislike. As for the "male comments" thing, don;t you worry, as I have seen plenty female MoFos hammer on other people about their taste, but of course, all in good fun.

Meanwhile - Your list is shite!

lotr,gladiator,v for vendetta,terminator 1 & 2, aliens, double indemnity, lawrence of arabia, sergeant york,braveheart, shaun of the dead. also 2 little known sci fi movies: powder(1995) and never let me go(2010)