Hello

Tools    

My name is Ghost Hunter and I was recommended to this site by Vertical Gunn because I am his little brother. He always got on this site and I had to see what all the excitement was about so here I am and I hope it's as fun as Jarred says it is!

Welcome, and as long as you have a sense of humor and a love of movies you will fit in like a tire iron on De Niro's head.

Welcome, and as long as you have a sense of humor and a love of movies you will fit in like a tire iron on De Niro's head.
Thank you so much! I don't think Vertical Gunn knows I've even become a member of the site, but I'm glad I did!

Well Vertical is 15, and as you're his little brother how old does that make you, 12?

I dig the avatar by the way Ghost Hunter, pretty cool.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

I actually volunteer for Tri-Cities Paranormal and I do investigations to hunt for ghosts. I might have to share some of the evidence I catch with all of you.

Well I've never seen one before, although that doesn't mean I don't think they exist, but I do know this, the mind is very powerful. I've been in a few places, (work and home), that other people have sweared to have witnessed something of the paranormal, I even went into the basement of this old train station that I worked security years ago where something tragic had happened, turned off all the lights, stood silent, and asked aloud to be scarred sh!tless. Nada. I think that either a) they don't exist and some people's minds are wired a certain way, b) they exist but my mind is not wired to be able to see them, or c) they exist and they like something about me and do not wish to scare me.

I also have a theory on paranormal (or possibly schizophrenic) events and multi-dimensions (it has to do with ignorance and emotional energy), but I'm not going to bore you all and share it here.

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
No, I am 14. VG is indeed 15. We are a year apart.
Really? Because on VG's profile it says 16 (on his about me).... and he's been gone for a couple of days. Were's he been?

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Welcome friend! Where is Gunn also havent seen him around here, hope all is good!

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
You're not the only one Yoda.

You want to post like me?
Well I've never seen one before, although that doesn't mean I don't think they exist, but I do know this, the mind is very powerful. I've been in a few places, (work and home), that other people have sweared to have witnessed something of the paranormal, I even went into the basement of this old train station that I worked security years ago where something tragic had happened, turned off all the lights, stood silent, and asked aloud to be scarred sh!tless. Nada. I think that either a) they don't exist and some people's minds are wired a certain way, b) they exist but my mind is not wired to be able to see them, or c) they exist and they like something about me and do not wish to scare me.

I also have a theory on paranormal (or possibly schizophrenic) events and multi-dimensions (it has to do with ignorance and emotional energy), but I'm not going to bore you all and share it here.
Dude, I'm intrigued... really

You want to post like me?
Well fine,

Make it a triple with a splash of cranberry juice and a wedge of lime!
Add vodka, triple sec and squeeze the juice out of the lime wedge - you got yourself a Cosmo .