Female Beauty We Appreciate

Tools    

SeeingisBelieving, she is very fine. Haven't had time to watch the whole interview but looking forward to it.
Yes, it's reassuring to know I still have a pulse .

I've been watching a few more — nothing better to do, like — and appreciating her (Danika Lee Massey being her real name) and the scope of the reviews. A great one on horror movies, many of which I haven't seen:

and she interviews Lance again here. He has excellent taste:

This might just do nobody any good.
If you guys haven't seen Legion... well, I'm not here to convince you to watch it but know that these ladies are in it -

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
Emma Stone, natch:
This is the VERY best pic I've seen of her. Beautiful as she is, this one is has an artistic, mesmerizing aura to it
If you guys haven't seen Legion... well, I'm not here to convince you to watch it but know that these ladies are in it -

GREAT show and these ladies are excellent in it. LOVING Aubrey's character and that haircut in the show has this beatnik deliciousness to it

You can't win an argument just by being right!
You have a way with words, edar!

Yeah, Saunch, I love that picture also. It is mesmerizing. Her eyes are particularly hypnotizing. Haven't watched Legion yet, but I knew Aubrey Plaza was in it. Love her and that new haircut is very appealing. The other lady you posted is Rachel Keller and wow, is she fine. In that pic, she reminds me of a young Peggy Lipton.

Speaking of "young," here's a young Nastassja Kinski:

Norma!

Up until recently I didn't know she was Rashida Jones' mom which, yeah, I'm in an idiot for no realizing earlier.

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
You have a way with words, edar!
I get lucky sometimes with the verbiage lol

@dadgumblah I remember Nastassja in Cat People!! WOW

and those two ladies were originally posted by Saunch a couple of posts up

Sorry, Saunch! I didn't mean to not give you credit. I didn't realize I was looking at "quoted pictures."

Yeah ed, I saw Cat People twice at the cinema, because seeing Nastassja in all her glory in that movie was worth seeing twice! I really loved the scene where she was wading in the water, with short-shorts, and wading boots. Whoa! That image was etched in my brain for a long time.

And Saunch, loved Peggy Lipton as Norma! She was one of the few "normal" people on Twin Peaks, and by the way, for those who like the show and don't know, it's coming back in May on Showtime I believe, with new episodes. It will run for 18 episodes. The IMDB says that Peggy is listed for ONE episode! What the hey? I loved her and the fact that she made pies that everyone loved. Anyway, I should have picked up the latest Entertainment Weekly today because it's got Peggy, Mädchen Amick, and I think, the guy who played Bobby on the show. But I wasn't focused on him, only the ladies. Anyway, I hope the info I gave plays out. I hope they pick up from the "ending" of the series, with Agent Cooper, um, not quite himself.

And FromBeyond, nice pic of Cara Delevingne from her upcoming film. She's kind of an oddball beauty to me, There are times where she looks strange, and other times where's she just a knockout beauty. I haven't seen her in Suicide Squad but I understand she was all funked-up in that film. I did see her in Paper Towns and thought she looked pretty smoking. Here's a few I like:

Lucy Griffiths (AMC's Preacher), occasional Jennifer Connelly look-alike.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
]
Absolutely stunning eyes.

Mofos have great taste.

She was excellent in Collision a few years ago, opposite Paul McGann. It was about several people involved in a car crash and what happens to them afterwards. Their characters begin a romance which is particularly involving and cleverly written.

Anita Harder:

I never knew her name before, but I always thought she was kind of cute. This 1931 scene, probably less than a minute, is unfortunately her only movie appearance, as Dracula's first London victim. She died in 1987.