10 worst films ever created

Tools    

I also hate all of the STAR WARS movies. I do not have a clue why the hell those movies are so damn popular. They all suck. Geoge Lucas sucks. Who does he think he is fooling? They're all a joke. He is holding off on the third installment of STAR WARS because the last one wasn't received well at all.

Originally Posted by FallsAngel
I also hate all of the STAR WARS movies. I do not have a clue why the hell those movies are so damn popular. They all suck. Geoge Lucas sucks. Who does he think he is fooling? They're all a joke. He is holding off on the third installment of STAR WARS because the last one wasn't received well at all.

PLEASE tell me you are joking! Oh and add Event Horizon to my list above.
And found he was eating his shoe.

Official Queens bridge murderer
Vertical Limit

Me and 3 of my friends actually fell asleep in that movie.

Bad. Very bad.

and of course: "Manos hands of fate". A 'bad movie list' is not complete without it.

Originally Posted by led_zeppelin
PLEASE tell me you are joking! Oh and add Event Horizon to my list above.
NO JOKE! those movies SUCK!

Hello Salem, my name's Winifred. What's yours
OK these films i think sucked beyond the telling of it

Anaconda
Slackers
The Piano------worst film ive ever seen
Any film with the title of: Hurricane!, Flood!, Earthquake!, Fire!------these films are usually shown on Channel 5, you know what i mean if you're in england

And personally i love the matrix series, even revolutions, i a sucker for anythin to do with the matrix i cant help it

PLEASE tell me you are joking!
He's not. But he likes Slipknot, so don't trouble yourself mulling over his taste in entertainment.

Originally Posted by Yoda
He's not. But he likes Slipknot, so don't trouble yourself mulling over his taste in entertainment.
What the hell is so good about STAR WARS? Give me one good reason to consider it a good series of films. A GOOD reason. Don't give me some bull**** about it being revolutionary because it isn't.
**** what you said about my taste in entertainment. Everybody likes different ****.

Me and my girlfriend took her 6 yr old sister to see the new peter pan movie... and MY GOD what a horrible horrible film. Another movie that sucked extremely bad was you got served.

What the hell is so good about STAR WARS? Give me one good reason to consider it a good series of films. A GOOD reason. Don't give me some bull**** about it being revolutionary because it isn't.
Uh, yeah, it was actually. It spawned an entire genre of films. How the hell am I supposed to give you a reason you're going to consider "good"? I think it was entertaining, exciting, and fun. You don't. There's no objective standard to appeal to, so accept the fact that I (and almost everyone else) think you're dead wrong, and get on with life.

**** what you said about my taste in entertainment. Everybody likes different ****.
If you're going to whine about how bad someone else's taste sucks (for example, people who like Star Wars), you really ought to be prepared to deal with it when someone else doesn't like yours, either.

Originally Posted by Yoda
Uh, yeah, it was actually. It spawned an entire genre of films. How the hell am I supposed to give you a reason you're going to consider "good"? I think it was entertaining, exciting, and fun. You don't. There's no objective standard to appeal to, so accept the fact that I (and almost everyone else) think you're dead wrong, and get on with life.

If you're going to whine about how bad someone else's taste sucks (for example, people who like Star Wars), you really ought to be prepared to deal with it when someone else doesn't like yours, either.
How much satisfaction have you gotten from arguing with me?

How much satisfaction have you gotten from arguing with me?
What do you want me to do, put a number on it? I get as much satisfaction out of arguing with you as anyone would from speaking up when they hear something they don't agree with. I don't know if this is part of some kind of amateur psychoanalysis, but either way I don't think it has much to do with the actual topic of the thread.

I am gonna have to agree with Yoda. Star Wars open the door for so many other films and helped the sci fi genre a lot. I grew up watching Star Wars and i think its one of the best if not the best trilogy of all time. You are right fallsangel everyone has there own taste in things and i can't say that yours sucks. But why is it that you are the only one bashing Star Wars flicks and what do you have against them. I really want to know why you think they are soo bad.

Originally Posted by Mr. Blue
everyone in here knows the worst movie ever created hands down is You Got Served
You probably got that from imdb you think there probably right so you agree

the worst movie I've ever seen would have to be Mulholland Falls.

Others include:
Eyes Wide Shut
Garfield
Dodgeball
American Pie 2

Hmmmm i dont agree with you/ American Pie 2 was pretty Funny, Dodgeball was very funny, Eyes wide shut is a pretty good film, and i might agree with you on garifield.

Bug Planet Proximus
I dont agree with FallsAngel entirely about Star Wars because to a degree i think anyone could find it entertaining. but i AM glad that there is atleast someone totally against it because i get tired of arguing with people that Star Wars isn't cinema's gift to mankind.

i oddly ended up liking eps 1 and 2, despite George Lucas' dreadful direction and reputation.

Hello Salem, my name's Winifred. What's yours
K i appreciate massively what Star Wars has done for the film industry and the big push the sci fi genre needed and was given by these films but personally i don't like them, this is gonna sound massively stupid but i was a little confused by the storylines. All the Jedi and Sith background stories i just don't get. But we owe George Lucas massive props for making these films whether you like them or not.

Austin Powers!I have no comment.I bet most of you agree with that.Scince then I have ONLY nightmares...

Star Trek: the Motion Picture
Nightmare on Elm Street 2
The Hot Chick
Most of the Friday the 13th movies
Legally Blonde movies

those are some off the top of my head...

oh, and Barbershop 2, not that Barbershop 1 was any better (then why did I see 2?). That was just garbage.