Female Beauty We Appreciate

Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I couldn't spot the ring neither. Someone dug real deep. If you know what I mean.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Finally saw the ring. Oh well, after you're going together for a while, you can convince her to lose it.
At least it isn't an ear guage .

Dani Thorne:

Mmm, Léa Seydoux...So round, so firm, so fully packed, so free and easy on the draw...oh, wait, that was the old slogan for the now-dufunct Lucky Strike cigarette commercials. But no, Léa is so very fine. Thanks, Fabulous!

Hannah Ware:

indian muslim model Andleeb zaidi . she is getting hell from the indian muslim community and her relatives for daring to reveal her body in a bikini . her community is calling her 'shameless' and 'disgrace to family' and they are saying that 'she wont get a place even in hell' . lets give her some encouragement....

That last one's a very nice picture of her. I particularly like the clothes.

I don't watch Game of Thrones, but have heard people gushing over the actresses. Just saw Carice van Houten in Black Book, and she was beautiful.

Carice van Houten

I don't watch Game of Thrones, but have heard people gushing over the actresses. Just saw Carice van Houten in Black Book, and she was beautiful.
Ooh yes, Carice! And in all of those pictures she really looks nothing like her character in Game of Thrones. I guess chalk it up to good acting and makeup.
She is very sexy .