Female Beauty We Appreciate

Tools    

Jennifer Love Hewitt:

Maria Bello:

Michelle Monaghan:

I always loved Maria Bello, ever since I saw her in The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Empe- errrrr, I mean, A History of Violence.

I always loved Maria Bello, ever since I saw her in The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Empe- errrrr, I mean, A History of Violence.
Ha ha. I haven't seen either film in full but I was surprised they cast her in Rachel Weisz's role (necessitating brown hair). I've just noticed that she was in the American version of Prime Suspect, which I read was happening a while ago but never saw anything else about.

Three good choices there, SIB, but especially Maria Bello. One of the (many) lovely women who've walked through the doors of Chicago's favourite E.R.

Ha ha. I haven't seen either film in full but I was surprised they cast her in Rachel Weisz's role (necessitating brown hair). I've just noticed that she was in the American version of Prime Suspect, which I read was happening a while ago but never saw anything else about.
Definitely watch A History of Violence. I really liked the film, but even if you don't, you'll get to enjoy Maria Bello.

Three good choices there, SIB, but especially Maria Bello. One of the (many) lovely women who've walked through the doors of Chicago's favourite E.R.
Yeah, I noticed she'd been it that – weird that I don't remember her as I'm sure I was still watching it in the late Nineties.

Michelle Monaghan came to mind as someone I've seen on the odd occasion but never properly until I watched Penthouse North last year. I thought she was great in it and it was a film that for me came out of nowhere and had some good twists. And Michael Keaton back to being a baddie.

Sofia Black-D'Elia:

- Thank You Project Almanac . OMFG.

Justine Waddell:

Juliet Aubrey:

Elaine Cassidy:

Saskia Reeves:

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
I don't like putting multiple pictures or movies in one post, it makes it impossible to gauge and distinguish between the many, defeats the curiosity part.

I don't like putting multiple pictures or movies in one post, it makes it impossible to gauge and distinguish between the many, defeats the curiosity part.
No, ideally it would be done separately but the moment's gone. I appreciate members that have voted for my posts even if they weren't voting for everyone in them.

Alycia Debnam Carey:
She looks right up my boulevard. Oddly enough her appearance in The 100 reminds me of two things: Vera Farmiga in Roar with Heath Ledger in the good old days; and Olga Kurylenko in Centurion, which isn't a bad thing.

Deborah Kara Unger:

Sofia Helin: