Rate The Movie

Tools    

Originally Posted by John McClane
*coughs*
*return cough*

I am having a nervous breakdance

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

A system of cells interlinked

You ready? You look ready.
Overall Rating for Die Hard:

Not Bad.

Ok, how about....

I give a 8 out of 10.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

5.5/10

"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Haven't seen it, must do a lot of catching up.

I must become Caligari..!
Poor Ezikiel, ,
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

I must become Caligari..!
Originally Posted by nebbit
OMG is something wrong with zeekie
No, McClane took over his thread.

Edit: Its ok, thought

Originally Posted by Hondo333
No, McClane took over his thread.

Edit: Its ok, thought
I think he is only borrowing it for a while, there is bound to be a revolution and someone will scream off with his head, won't they.

You ready? You look ready.
Haven't seen it, must do a lot of catching up.
You'll like it. My gramps loves the true stories, heck he loves movies all around, and so do I. I think that's were I get my movie genre from.

10/10

For some reason I can't see it.

edit: now i can weird,

7/10
7????