The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
Ok peeps.

VERY dead at work today, so I went through this ENTIRE thread.

-First off: I have to concur with Chris, there are some damn fine MoFo's out there. *Cough*n7of9*cough*caity*cough*

-Second: There just aren't very many pics in the pic thread

-There are some funny folks here!

-Chris needs to update the collage

Seriously, this thread is fun, and a good way to get to know some of th e MoFo's.

Also, Some of the cool folks don't seem to come around much anymore. I would like to meet Mary Lo, OG, Sades, thmillin, and others who seemed cool. I would incluse Naisy in that group as well, but he has been around again, so it's moot

Post more pics!!

Oh, I am confused. Who is T? Is that Chris but under another moniker?

_S

Originally Posted by Sedai
-Chris needs to update the collage
Too true. Maybe I can do it this weekend.

Also, Some of the cool folks don't seem to come around much anymore. I would like to meet Mary Lo, OG, Sades, thmillin, and others who seemed cool. I would incluse Naisy in that group as well, but he has been around again, so it's moot
I couldn't agree more. Lots of old MoFos who aren't around anymore...we've had several "generations" of regulars, really. I like to daydream about what it'd be like if they all posted on a regular basis again today. It'd be insane. In a good way.

Oh, I am confused. Who is T? Is that Chris but under another moniker?
Yep. My old username was "TWTCommish."

Put me in your pocket...
Great recent pictures!

Naisy...you're looking quite dashing and handsome. I love the sword pose.

bluebottle and 7thson...you're both very handsome.~

Johnjohn....you're such a cutie patootie! Very lovable indeed.

My life isn't written very well.
My modeling days...about a year ago...I've aged!
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	me.jpg
Views:	168
Size:	126.2 KB
ID:	2742  

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

That's not at all how I expected you. I assumed you were older.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

My life isn't written very well.
Sweet Brian! I am older. I'm 36! Yes, I'm blessed with good genes. People always say I look 25. Good, I say. That means when I'm 80 I'll look 70!

Damn, I forgot that you were my age. When you're 80, you'll look like you're ready for the prom!

Originally Posted by Aniko
bluebottle and 7thson...you're both very handsome.
Thanks. It was the one with me on the donkey that did it for you, am I right?
And sawdust restaurants with oyster shells

From The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock by T.S.Eliot

Originally Posted by r3port3r66
My modeling days...about a year ago...I've aged!
OMG, Brains and Beauty.

There are some cuties out there! You'll just have to guess who I'm using as a screensaver...

And (not meaning to sound patronising), lots of people are younger than they seem from their posts.

Have to dig out a picture - any preference people? School girl chic from back in the day, or the bohemian spirit that I am now?

I must become Caligari..!
Originally Posted by WelshBint
Have to dig out a picture - any preference people? School girl chic from back in the day, or the bohemian spirit that I am now?
Both,
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

I'll see what I can do.

Just looked at your profile, and you're about 100 years younger than me. As you're in Australia, and it is already 1.50pm here in the UK, I think I can safely say that it's well past your bedtime young man.

I must become Caligari..!
Just looked at your profile, and you're about 100 years younger than me.
Wow 116... Shouldn't you be dead?

As you're in Australia, and it is already 1.50pm here in the UK, I think I can safely say that it's well past your bedtime young man.

Actually I'm 30, but you're making me feel old!

I'm having trouble with this time difference thing - I thought you were 12 hours ahead.

Carry on

Hondo lives on the west coast of Oz, also it's friday and no sixteen year old should be in bed before 2 or 3 a.m. on a friday night.

A system of cells interlinked
Ya, I was also surprised that I am one of the oldies here. The people that surprised me the most were Chris and Silver. Both are extrememly well spoken, and I just had them figured for older. But I know how it is to look 12 all the time. I am 32 and I get carded buying my girlfriends cigs sometimes. I think it's a good thing though, as someone else said, us young looking folks will look quite good at 50

I hope you're right! I remember getting my 10 year UK passport when I was 16 and thinking "I am so NOT going to look like this when I'm 26!", but I did, apart from the bubble perm and big earrings that is

Anyway, must go and find some pics of me....

You ready? You look ready.
Luckily, I am young. Although, I can very arrogant, or at least my dad says so. I don't doubt him for saying it. We argue about everything and do this little thing were we go back and forth. Example, "Vacuum your room. What? Vacuum your room. What? Vacuum you room." We do that all the time and it irritates my mom. I'm improving but, I still am a little smarta$$. I talk back, I argue, I complain, and everything else a teenager does.

My mom adds to my frustration because, she complains about everything I do. If I was to get an A on a test she asks "How high is it?" Who in the hell asks how high an A is, I mean it's an A be happy about it. Another thing she does is b*tch about me not having a good "relationship" with her. The latter p*sses me off the most because, she just wants to shot the sh*t with me. I'm a guy, give me a break. I don't know any of my friends that go home and talk about stuff with their mom.

When I hang out with my dad, she gets p*ssed even more. She says that I have a better relationship with my dad. Well of course!! He doesn't b*tch about stuff I do, he doesn't expect me to talk with him, he just wants me to listen to him, which I do. My mom said about three years ago that she wished we would have a better relationship then some of here friends had when their boys went into "the teen years".

Something I regret the most is giving smarta$$ remarks to my friends, only a couple of them.

Hey at least I got my health, looks, and brains.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

I am having a nervous breakdance
I remember giving my mom an attitude for no reason whatsoever in my teens. She was always asking things real kindly and I always answered her in a snotty way. Then one day I asked myself "What has she done to me? Why am I behaving like this towards her?". From that day I have been nice to my mom. Dads can be a pain because they want to be "the king", but moms always worry and wish their sons would call more often and stuff like that. Moms are cool, they always want you to be safe because that's what being a mom is about. And I'm drunk by the way...

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

You ready? You look ready.
Lol. :rofl: Nice one. My mom is a lot different from other one's. I think it's mostly from my sister having epilepsy. That gets her upset a lot and I can't blame her. I always, or try to, make ever moment with my sister the best because, I'm afraid she'll have a seizure that will cause something awful like death. I made myself a promise that when my parents pass, I'll look after my sister. Also, if the bad "seeds" runs in the mens side of our family and I was to have a kid with a disability, I'll stop at nothing to make my kid happy and help them till the day I die.