Movies that SHOULD be made

Tools    

Spaceballs 2...but it will never happen.

what aobut a star wars trilogy that takes place AFTER Jedi

Really!! haven't heard it but thanks....I'll watch It for Sure!!! Funny guy Stewie and Peter!!!..
it was direct to DVD id love to see a theatrical family guy film sometime

my sources at wikipedia tell me they are making a family guy theatrical, it's going to be a musical, in the style of sound of music...

check it...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Family_guy
"Empire had the better ending. I mean, Luke gets his hand cut off, finds out Vader's his father, Han gets frozen and taken away by Boba Fett. It ends on such a down note. I mean, that's what life is, a series of down endings. All Jedi had was a bunch of Muppets." - Dante Hicks

A good director, like Jackson or Del toro should direct the Silmarillion. One story for movie, would be a looong story to tell, but it would worth it for sure. As far as I know, the idea of directing a Silmarillion movie is being though by the studios, so let's wait until it reaches the theaters, and most important, that the fans love it ¬¬

Another good movie for being done is an filmic adaptation of Neil Gaiman's Sandman, as well as same author's American Gods.

I read a great Russian book called The Master and Margarita written by Mikhail Bulgakov and even before the half way point I was asking myself why this hasn't been made into a film yet. The book was written in the thirties and banned under Stalin's Soviet Union and only released almost 30 years later. It is very surreal and I would love to see maybe David Lynch or someone like him take a shot. The premise - the Devil comes to Moscow and things start to get weird. **Actually I just checked imdb and apparently it has a listing for 2010, so I guess I'll have to wait a bit to see who gets the helm. If anyone is IMDB pro, it'd be cool if you could let me know as it says there is more information available there.

Welcome to the human race...
I would like to see a film adaptation of Frank Miller's Hard-Boiled. It looks like it could easily be the most...insane action movie ever put together by human hands.

i belive id also like to see a sequel to swordfish phehraps... EDIT: i tried to put my plot in a spiler thing b/c my epxlnation revelaed the films ending but it dint sem to work

I forgot about Aldous Huxley's Brave New World, although I'm kind of sceptical on that one as so many great books have been butchered by Hollywood. But, with todays CGI and the relevance of the book on modern society, it could emerge out a five star film. Personally I would want Alfonso Cuaron to direct, and I've always been a fan of fellow Canadian Ryan Gosling, so I'd have him play The Savage.

How about a prequel to Gangs Of New York focusing on The Butchers character. I love The Butcher and I want to see more!

I think there should be a movie where G.I. Joe becomes president of the Aqua Teen Hunger Force, and when a mad scientist named Jam Carrie creates a potion to bring to life gigantic demonic zombie parasites, G.I. Joe must save the world.

I'm serious.

Should make a movie adaptation of the preacher comic book series...would rock

A X Men movie thats faithful to the comic with more serious adult over tones.
A live action Transformers movie thats faithful to the original cartoon or Dreamwave comics.
A decent AVP movie.
A real sequel to T2.
A version of Alice In Wonderland by American McGee.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
How about a prequel to Gangs Of New York focusing on The Butchers character. I love The Butcher and I want to see more!

I would love this movie!

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
There are so many movies I would love to see made

I would love a Spaced Movie, I think Spaced is a brilliant series and if they could make a movie based around the series it would be awesome.

I think a Men In Black prequel where it shows the start of the government agency would be sweet.

A movie for every discworld book

A movie based on Freddy Kruger before he died, and the start of the nightmare's I think would be great.

"A movie based on Freddy Kruger before he died, and the start of the nightmare's I think would be great. "

That would be great

after the prequel i think will smith needs to do one more MIB film as well (he couldnt be in the prequel obviously cuz hes being recruited in the first one)