Movies that need to be seen.

Tools    

I don't know ten things you hate about me, ash_is_the_gal.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
The Butterfly Effect
Dude, Where’s My Car
Josie and the Pussycats
Spice World
Coyote Ugly
Windtalkers
Cobra
Mr. Deeds
Dracula: Dead and Loving It
Baby Geniuses

Check these films out ASAP. They so rock!

Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
Oh, you do have a sense of humor. I was worried about you, Nitzer. Which two on the list do you like anyway? I thought I picked ten films hardly anyone liked, you know, so I wouldn't wound any overly sensitive types.
Well you hurt my feelings.

Dracula dead and loving it and the Butterfly effect i enjoyed. Why did you have to mock those. Why? sniff...sniff..sniff...Why?

Heartless bitch...yes, that's right i called you a bitch.

Originally Posted by Ultimate_Thrill
my sarcasm radar broke after i read the posts in this thread and I think my head is about to explode. but other than that life is rather peachy.
Where have you been? nice to see you.

the only hayward man will ever need
Originally Posted by Miles
The Empire Strikes Back
Dawn of the Dead
is that the recent dawn of the dead or the classic. the original is without a doubt my favourite horror movie ever. theres nothing wrong with dawn of the dead (a very good remake) but make sure you catch the orginal first.

Originally Posted by SpoOkY
Fight Club - because of its intense themes and forceful methods of portraying their meaning, never seen another movie quite like it....yet. Worth seeing if you are a movie fan, because then you'll likely see past the violence and destruction and thus enjoy it fully.
best film ever in my opinion

Originally Posted by Oysterboy
i think that everyone has there own reason why they picked these cetain movies.. it all depends. for example.. i think everyone should see every Tim Burton Movie ever made becasue to me his style of portraying storys on the big screen are amazing. so everyone has there reason for choosing there movies. now ebertod thats your opinion but come one man the reason why people have choosen Fight Club and Pulp Fiction is becasue these movies brought a whole new style to the theater. and i must say that those tow movies are not trendy at all. they were both groundbreaking films. i dont understand where you get this 'trendy" saying from. yes i do say there are some trendy movies liek you know those f-in teen movies. but i dont understand how yuou can call fight clugb and pulp fistion trendy i think that you have no idea what trendy actuall means lol... well anyway.. back to the point.. i think people should watch Tim Burton films becasue hsi sense of story telling is amazing. so go watch those movies
i would do, but you see, his CV contains that certain remake of Planet of the Apes. which by the way, was awful

Fight Club
Goodfellas
Scarface
Kill Bill
The French Connection
One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest
The Wicker Man
Reservoir Dogs
Dawn Of The Dead (original)
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (original)
Platoon
House of Flying Daggers
The Nightmare Before Christmas
Pulp Fiction
Hero
Old Boy
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
Shaun of the Dead
Evil Dead
Kill Bill Volume 1 and 2
Duel

think thats it

The BoogeyMan
Constantine
Kingdom Of Heaven
Charlie and The Chocolate Factory
and many more upcoming movies......
"I've already seen way too many trailers."
"These are a must see!"

I got for good luck my black tooth.
Originally Posted by libralucilla
The BoogeyMan
Constantine
Kingdom Of Heaven
"These are a must see!"
Personally I do not recommend Constantine. It is too long and the I found myself not really caring what happened to the characters. I also found it to be pretty boring and a boring action movie is never a good thing.

Return of the Jedi
Empire Strikes Back
Return of the King

What was the movie ( I believe back in the 80's) (sci-fi / action) where there were huge walking beatles and some huge dome with a moving elipse ? It was "lord of the rings type" /// some of you MUST know what im talking about.... odd movie

Originally Posted by libralucilla
The BoogeyMan
Constantine
Kingdom Of Heaven
"These are a must see!"
id agree with charlie and the chocolate factory, but you have missed some vital movies that are a must see.
the machinist
the amityville horror
batman begins
and of course, the last installment of the star wars franchise.

Hello Salem, my name's Winifred. What's yours
Originally Posted by perfectAzure
What was the movie ( I believe back in the 80's) (sci-fi / action) where there were huge walking beatles and some huge dome with a moving elipse ? It was "lord of the rings type" /// some of you MUST know what im talking about.... odd movie

huge walking beatles, 80's? Sounds like the Applegates, not sure about the domey thing, oh and welcome btw, i see you're a newbie

Originally Posted by hayward
id agree with charlie and the chocolate factory, but you have missed some vital movies that are a must see.
the machinist
Boy, Christian Bale lost a ton of weight for that one huh. He went down to almost nothing. Then he had to put the weight back on for Batman Begins. Thank muscle memory for that acomplishment so quickly.

Trainspotting
The Godfather
Hotel Rwanda
Moulin Rouge
American Beauty
When Harry Met Sally
The first couple James Bond films with Sean Connery

One classic movie from each genre: Drama, Horror, Comedy, Action, Romance to cover the bases

DAS BOOT (wolfgang petersen) is a "must see"

[a movie about a german submarine in the WW 2]