shelley duvall

Tools    

I did ask you to tell me what you meant twice and you responded like a struggling child, so i think telling you to not talk to me was probably the mature move yeah.
clearly i told you you didnt make sense,didnt know that was so difficult for you to understand
you are so up yourself sometimes its not even funny.

clearly i told you you didnt make sense,didnt know that was so difficult for you to understand
you are so up yourself sometimes its not even funny.
Please make sense soon Topsy.

I can't stand "Dr." Phil - probably the highest paid doctor. I can't stand "Judge" Judy either, also the highest paid. It's only natural Donald Trump become President. Everything is a big farce, until you realize it's your life - and in this case Shelley Duvall. I read about it, DVR'd the episode, but then saw her for the first time in that video. Oh man. What the hell happened to her?
agreed.Also that so many have been selling stories about her to the press saying they`re worried,but how come they havent called anyone to help her?
Putting her on tv like this for entertainment when she`s not well is so tasteless though

You know, I've heard people say Stanley Kubrick drove her crazy making that movie.

Isn't it possible that it's the other way around? That SHE drove him crazy. A video I just watched of the two of them made me think this.

I mean, she probably had traces of this mental illness even back then.

I agree with Kubrick's daughter. When I saw that video, I felt a big pit in my stomach.

You know, I've heard people say Stanley Kubrick drove her crazy making that movie.

Isn't it possible that it's the other way around? That SHE drove him crazy. A video I just watched of the two of them made me think this.

I mean, she probably had traces of this mental illness even back then.
you should watch the "making of" movie.
he was pretty harsh towards her because he wanted her to feel scared,paranoid and isolated like her character.so he would ignore and be crass with her just because,apparantly he even shut off the hot water from her room so that she would be cold and shivering all the time.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
"Doctor" Phil
"Judge" Judy
"President" Trump

Phil is a big piece of ****. I've watched 5 minutes, and I see why he's hated. His "credentials" should be revoked. The Hippocratic Oath turned into plain hypocrisy.

I watched the show. It did literally NOTHING good for her. It was one of the most grotesque parades I've ever seen on television. It felt VERY unedited. It wasn't just little snippets of Shelley Duvall talking crazy -- it was a BUFFET of Shelley Duvall talking crazy. Unbelievable. I've never seen a famous person in such bad shape, and I am considering Charlie Sheen in mind.

I don't really have hate for Dr. Phil.... but there was really nothing to this interview except to treat Shelley Duvall like a circus freak. At the end, she flies to Las Vegas to see a doctor, but we learn that Shelley won't even take the medication she's given. Dr. Phil loosely tries to explain Shelley's random thought patterns, but nothing is done thoroughly. Nothing really educational. No mention of the word "schizophrenia" or anything. At least if she had went on Dr. Oz, they probably would have spoken more about the condition. No -- this show had Shelley Duvall on full display. They held NOTHING back.

It was actually kinda boring. It's just an hour of a woman speaking gibberish. Once you get past that it's Shelley Duvall, there's nothing exciting about it.

Perhaps the most shocking revelation was that she has a boyfriend. But I mean, she's Shelley Duvall. I'd date Jake Gyllenhaal if he was in the same condition.

Just watched the show with my wife and it was certainly exploitive and sad. At the same time, she had us pissing ourselves with laughter at all the crazy things she was saying.

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
See, even though I know it's exploitative and I'd hate it to happen to anyone I know... I'm still desperate to hear the rest of what she had to say. I hope they air it in the UK, although I don't think they do.

Still, I hope she comes through this and gets the support she needs!

If some British person like CiCi points out to me that it is on youtube, i'll watch it. I'll watch it while crying because it is really depressing. Not gonna try to find it though.

if anybody finds it message me

that's a joke

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
Yeah, it's weird. If it was some randomer in that state, I'd find it too upsetting or grotesque to watch... But it's Shelley Duvall, and it's not as if she's having spells of not knowing who she is or what year she's in, she's just completely delusional. I wonder how someone as big as she was managed to not get the help she needed to avoid this. Where are her family? Why isn't her boyfriend getting her the right help? There's so many things I want to find out about her now.

I just have to see it, so I will let you know if I find it, Camo